' Canton Sports Bar Raided/Drugs/Weapons '

Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:31 am

Used by many football fans.

Arrests made as police seize weapons, cash and drugs during raids in Canton

https://instagram.com/p/0wAZf4RNz_/ :shock:

Saturday 28th March 2015

By Alison Sanders

South Wales Police raided two properties which included The Canton Sports Bar

Police in Canton following the raids of two propertiesPolice in Canton following the raids on two properties in the area

Weapons, cash and drugs were seized when police raided properties in the Canton area of Cardiff today.

South Wales Police executed two drugs warrants. This included The Canton Sports bar and a residential property in Canton.

Police seized Class A drugs at both addresses along with a quantity of cash and weapons which police said are believed to be associated with the supply of drugs.

A number of arrests were also made for the possession and supply of Class A drugs.

A police spokesman said: “South Wales Police would like to reassure the local community and that all activity in the area is part of this successful policing operation.”

Re: ' Canton Sports Bar Raided/Drugs/Weapons '

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:57 am

From FB

Jamaine Simmonds Drove through cowbridge road about 10 ish.More police there than millwall away 99

Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:26 am

Policeing was crazy,
Ran in the club everybody and anybody was face down on the floor and hand cuffed, set up a tent and bought in the dogs anybody who the dogs were attracted to had to go into the tent and be strip searched. The other property was canton/riverside area, and thats where they apparently seized the weapons.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:29 am

https://instagram.com/p/0wAZf4RNz_/
And instagram link someone recorded of the police going from town

Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:39 am

TheRealB wrote:Policeing was crazy

Weapons seized and Class A Drugs seized and you think it is the policing that is crazy?

Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:56 am

Dave67 wrote:

Weapons seized and Class A Drugs seized and you think it is the policing that is crazy?

Are you thick?
I was talking about the amount of police their was, was crazy. No weapons seized inside of the club. Name one pup anywhere where there isn't any class a walking in and out of that premises

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:55 pm

What weapons were seized?

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:46 pm

Karl wrote:What weapons were seized?

two tanks

Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:14 pm

mallo wrote:

two tanks

Haha glad someone is smart enough to understand the police/media with over exaggerate qnything so make their ops sound worthwhile,
Bouncer working the club last night had this to say,
Dean Snooks
15 hrs ·
"Heard so much nonsense about Canton Sports bar tonight so here are the facts! It was a drugs raid, nobody was shot or injured. No firearms where involved and as far as I'm aware nobody was even arrested."

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:06 pm

TheRealB wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Are you thick?
I was talking about the amount of police their was, was crazy. No weapons seized inside of the club. Name one pup anywhere where there isn't any class a walking in and out of that premises

I am pretty sure I am not thick

I merely find it incredible that you condone/excuse drugs and weapons while slating the police.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Dave67 wrote:

Big surprise, basically same as any pub in South Wales

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Butter knives.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:17 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

If there are drug pushers in the pub then u raid it - then you prosecute - then you send them to prison.

I find it quite disturbing that this point of view is even contentious.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:35 pm

Dave67 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

If there are drug pushers in the pub then u raid it - then you prosecute - then you send them to prison.

I find it quite disturbing that this point of view is even contentious.

Nobodys condoning it you mellon, simply saying the amount of Police was ridiculous.
I've seen a lot of raids in Cardiff and not one of this magnitude, Barley see that many at the football/rugby.
And theirs "Drug pushers" at EVERY FOOTBALL GAME you have ever been to mate, should they raid every football match.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Dai Hunt's razor sharp wit. :naka:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:49 pm

I heard that they seized loads of cases of guns that were exactly the same as the ones used in Bugsy Malone. Apparently the place was a right mess!

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:41 pm

mallo wrote:

two tanks

Also a spatula.... :o

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:38 am

Dave67 wrote:
TheRealB wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Are you thick?

I merely find it incredible that you condone/excuse drugs and weapons while slating the police.

Maybe the info the police had led them to use so many officers to make the raids as safe as possible. You are not thick and made a valid point. Just to clarify, they found class A and weapons, so not a kindergarten in the end. Do I want football matches raided? Yes! Kids don't need stoners smacked off their heads standing next to them. If you've got nothing to hide, stop crying.

Class A pushers killed a few of my mates so the scumbags can rot as far as I'm concerned. :angry4:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:35 am

Woodville Willie wrote:
Dave67 wrote:
TheRealB wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Are you thick?

Maybe the info the police had led them to use so many officers to make the raids as safe as possible. You are not thick and made a valid point. Just to clarify, they found class A and weapons, so not a kindergarten in the end. Do I want football matches raided? Yes! Kids don't need stoners smacked off their heads standing next to them. If you've got nothing to hide, stop crying.

Class A pushers killed a few of my mates so the scumbags can rot as far as I'm concerned. :angry4:

Nothing wrong with stoners lol

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:50 am

Woodville Willie wrote:
Dave67 wrote:
TheRealB wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Are you thick?

I'm sorry to hear about your friends. Were they killed in cold blood during some sort or falling out? Or died through substance misuse. If so still tragic but every one makes that on choice and mus be aware of the consequences. Blaming other for people's own choices will eat you up. It's a dangerous road which leads to negative thinking biased.

Let it go. Live for the here and now.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:46 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:
Dave67 wrote:
TheRealB wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Are you thick?

I'm sorry to hear about your friends. Were they killed in cold blood during some sort or falling out? Or died through substance misuse. If so still tragic but every one makes that on choice and mus be aware of the consequences. Blaming other for people's own choices will eat you up. It's a dangerous road which leads to negative thinking biased.

My friends weren't killed in cold blood. They died of overdoses/contaminated batches. Where you're missing the point is they were 14/15 years old. Don't try to patronise me and make out I'm the one with the problem. Those youngsters will never make adult choices because of the filth who pushed drugs.

Telling me to let go lets me know you've never been affected in this way, losing young friends. Thanks for the advice but I'm sticking to my choice, which is to applaud every drugs bust.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:10 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:
Dave67 wrote:
TheRealB wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Are you thick?

My friends weren't killed in cold blood. They died of overdoses/contaminated batches. Where you're missing the point is they were 14/15 years old. Don't try to patronise me and make out I'm the one with the problem. Those youngsters will never make adult choices because of the filth who pushed drugs.

Telling me to let go lets me know you've never been affected in this way, losing young friends. Thanks for the advice but I'm sticking to my choice, which is to applaud every drugs bust.

I have experienced very similar things, which is why I understand that these people chose they own paths, and if they cant make adult choices then they family friends have let them down and not given them the support they needed.

im in no way trying to patronise you, and sorry you feel that way. you not unique this terrible story happens all over the country. we all as a collective blame my friend. and that is a fact.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:25 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:
Dave67 wrote:
TheRealB wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Are you thick?

I have experienced very similar things, which is why I understand that these people chose they own paths, and if they cant make adult choices then they family friends have let them down and not given them the support they needed.

im in no way trying to patronise you, and sorry you feel that way. you not unique this terrible story happens all over the country. we all as a collective blame my friend. and that is a fact.

You say you've experienced similar things, yet blame their parents/families. My friends had great families and support second-to-none. It was the drug paddlers who made choices for them. The ruin it has caused is beyond measure.

And for the record, minors cannot make choices which is why we protect them with laws about marriage, sexual consent, cinema ratings, fireworks and drugs. The dross who sell drugs to young people are no better than nonces in my book.

Like I said, well done for every arrest. Hate police tactics at large gatherings, but love the enforcement of laws regarding drugs. :thumbup: