Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WHAT RUSSELL SLADE SHOULD DO NOW "

Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:47 pm

" WHAT RUSSELL SLADE SHOULD DO "

My view/opinion :thumbup:

With players being loaned out for business reasons and Russell Slade pointing to the fact that we are not going up or down this season then I believe we should be putting a team out each week that is likely to include many of those players who will be part of the team next season.

I think Slade should now play Revell and Doyle as his strike force in every game remaining this season. Let's see if these two can do the business together and to prove they are Championship strikers ?

Also I would like to see, and I think other fans would too, the youngsters in our squad play a part in our match day squad and have some game time even if they are not in the first eleven.

Players such as Joe Ralls, Kadeem Harris (once his ban is complete), Rhys Healey are examples of the youth we have in our squad that will benefit from regular game time and if fans could see the process of rebuilding the squad whilst utilising players like these the I think fans would be appreciative of the efforts.

It is a shame that Declan John has been loaned out until the end of the season as he is another I think we should be building a team with.

I agree that we must balance the books and if we have to do that then Slade should put his trust now in his signings and the youth to discover if they can do the business next season.

Re: " WHAT RUSSELL SLADE SHOULD DO NOW "

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:08 pm

Slade has said Were not going up or down,so I agree now is the time to plan/organise for next season :thumbright: :thumbright:

Def should include a lot of our Youngsters :thumbright:
100% Declan John should of remained and played a part in our last 7/8 games :thumbright:
Doyle/Revell should start every game to see if they are good enough for next season :thumbright:
Slades other 5 new signings should be in the match day squad every game, to see if they are good enough :thumbright:

I had no problems with Kenwyne Jones going out on loan as his wages are outrageous. :thumbright:

With Matt Connolly and Declan John I did, as they are right for us,for next season.

Re: " WHAT RUSSELL SLADE SHOULD DO "

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:15 pm

The only thing I'd like Slade to do is pack his bags and never darken our club's door again.

He is part of the depression hanging over our club. An uninspiring appointment that was not wanted by a large section of our support, Slade has failed to achieve a single promotion at any of his previous clubs, and favours an outdated football philosophy.

The blue is back. The badge is back. The two biggest divisive things left are Tan and Slade. The only way Tan can sell up and reclaim most of his money is for the club to be successful. Slade's managerial CV suggests that he will never deliver that success. The sooner Slade goes, the better.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:17 pm

..... is commit hari kari!

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:59 pm

Sign on

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:09 pm

From FB

Neil Wixon I would love to see experience players mixing with the youngsters for next season,we got joe Ralls,kadeem harris,Joe Mason,tommy O sullivans hopefully Declan John will come back? Touch if he does.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:10 pm

and try Tom James at the back...good on the ball, quick and a good pass.
Been on the bench a couple of times this season.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:03 am

RESIGN

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:39 am

Agree with nukes (makes me feel dirty saying that haha)

But it he has to stay then the fringe players need more hame time. I don't really go along with the John excitement I'd think a few seasons on loan would suit him. I'd rather see Malone have the game time to see if he is good enough, seems hit and miss at the moment.

People like Adeymi, O'Keeffe, Ralls need much more game time along with Kennedy.

Revell and Doyle to starts surely.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:19 am

This for me is Slades best chance to asses his squad No excuses :thumbright:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:This for me is Slades best chance to asses his squad No excuses :thumbright:

Agree, Annis :thumbup:

I'm in work...what's your excuse?! LOL :lol: :lol: