Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Under the circumstances - a very good season!!?

Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Whoever wins the Premier League, Championship or Champions League - not one of them has had the success we have had this season.

1/ Blue back (more than that - true identity restored!)
2/ Bluebird back and decent badge
3/ Shipping out some deadwood and over earners / under achievers
4/ Stabilised the ship.

I'm still not convinced about Slade but I think that next season we can move onwards and hopefully upwards (even though fans just like me sometimes will always look for 'what's wrong' instead of 'what's right')

I will probably renew - but not until August as like many others I have other major financial considerations.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: ;)

Re: Under the circumstances - a very good season!!?

Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:07 pm

If you think we've had a very good season I can understand why you have financial issues. You sound unemployable for a start.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:40 pm

Under the circumstances, it could have been a lot worse :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:46 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Under the circumstances, it could have been a lot worse :bluescarf:

Just because it could have been worse don't make it a very good season.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Colourblind wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Under the circumstances, it could have been a lot worse :bluescarf:

Just because it could have been worse don't make it a very good season.

Well, no, I didn't say that! Just that it hasn't been an unmitigated disaster. We could have been relegated, like Wolves were. Getting our colours back was the high point. The new badge is ok. We're mid-table in division two, which is more or less where we were when I saw my first game in the late 60s. Hopefully, we can have a decent last seven games. Then a bit of a break, and a new season to look forward to. Same as it ever was :bluescarf: :ayatollah: That's football!

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Fair post that!!!

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Colourblind wrote:If you think we've had a very good season I can understand why you have financial issues. You sound unemployable for a start.

You sound like a complete DICK :old: :) :thumbup:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:47 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Whoever wins the Premier League, Championship or Champions League - not one of them has had the success we have had this season.

1/ Blue back (more than that - true identity restored!)
2/ Bluebird back and decent badge
3/ Shipping out some deadwood and over earners / under achievers
4/ Stabilised the ship.

I'm still not convinced about Slade but I think that next season we can move onwards and hopefully upwards (even though fans just like me sometimes will always look for 'what's wrong' instead of 'what's right')

I will probably renew - but not until August as like many others I have other major financial considerations.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!
100% spot on

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: ;)

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:50 am

Colourblind wrote:If you think we've had a very good season I can understand why you have financial issues. You sound unemployable for a start.

that might bevyour oppinion but certainly not mine
as an employer I would rather employ him based on this thread than you :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:19 am

I'm looking for a butler, send your CV's in to bluebirdbutlers@gmail.co.uk