Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

strange who responds to who on here ?

Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:48 am

Common theme on here
who responds to who on here
or should I say who agrees with who
or even who BELIEVES who on here
certain people blindly follow and agree with the same agenda/topics just becouse of who posted/said it
my biggest gripe on here is when some one says I dont want to be negative but , and then continues being negative
time to seperate issues and move on
imo just my oppinion there is actually more to look foreward to than there is to moan about
we are now blue
have a decent new badge
debt being reduced
squad size reducing
youngsters being given a chance
performances getting better
players who now look like they give a shit
relegation not an issue
ffs
we are cardiff city we will allways be blue
see you at reading bring it on :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Re: strange who responds to who on here ?

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:10 am

Totally agree with you a lot of things to look forward to next season :bluescarf:

I would take a passionate team who want to play for our shirt over premier league status with players who don't give a monkeys and are there for the money.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:14 am

cardiffblue74 wrote:Totally agree with you a lot of things to look forward to next season :bluescarf:

I would take a passionate team who want to play for our shirt over premier league status with players who don't give a monkeys and are there for the money.

better not annoy some on here by being too positve :lol: :lol: :lol: is being happy/ content even an option/ allowed on here :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:29 am

Don't forget the return of the Severnside Derby!

Massive return of pride and a hardworking team

plus won't take so long to get a pint at half time.

welcome back Cardiff City FC. I've missed you!

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:29 am

It is strange , and possibly caused by people having multiple user names , pretending to be someone else , then answering themselves.

For instance , the opening poster`s style of grammar is almost identical in (very strange) style to the poster Bluebird 12345.
Is it the same person , or just coincidence that two people on the same messageboard type in the same very wierd style , including having the same spelling errors?

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:02 am

So long as we are no worse than bottom half of championship at least that should do for the size of club we are and the size of support we can hope to attract. If people want the PL then go WEST :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:10 am

Its more to do with subject posted? :thumbup:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:30 pm

I can guarantee you I only post under I name
Annis or Carl will confirm

As I am not well educated as I left school at just over the age of 15 some 46 years ago
I'm not thick by any means just hated school and didn't give a dam
Lucky though to have good common sense and the gift of the gabb and had many successful sales jobs over the years and now have my own transport company (since 1995 )
I'm sad for bluebird 12345 who ever he is to be compared to me in a literacy way
I'm always being ridiculed by annis and Carl about the way I post but I'm too old to worry about it now :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:34 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:I can guarantee you I only post under I name

As I am not well educated as I left school at just over the age of 15 some 46 years ago
Lucky though to have good common sense and the gift of the gabb and had many successful sales jobs over the years and now have my own transport company (since 1995 )
I'm sad for bluebird 12345 who ever he is to be compared to me in a literacy way
I'm always being ridiculed by annis and Carl about the way I post but I'm too old to worry about it now :bluescarf:

I can state Steve has only ever posted under troobloo3339 :thumbright:

But I disagree with him on many things, I also disagree with him saying we ridicule him about his posts,I just say to him personally I spend an hour tidying them up for you, but Ive given up :lol:

Ive never ridiculed you on this forum Steve? ? ?

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Sorry annis wrong word maybe and I didn't mean on here I meant privately
See me being uneducated don't help does it :lol: :lol: :lol: :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:41 pm

My apologies if my response came across as criticism. I didn`t intend it to.

The point I was trying to get across is that it is weird that your posts are in exactly the same format as someone posting under another user name and there have been instances before on this board (and probably on Mike Morris` board as well) of people answering themselves under different user names. Your post title also led me to believe (mistakenly it seems) that this was the case here as well.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:51 pm

I didn't take offence just wanted to make it clear who I am
My title was my observation that there are considerable cliques on here where the same people seem to follow/ agree with same people once a thread has been started but never seem to start a thread :bluescarf:
The word bandwagon comes to mind :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Nothing wrong with your posts nor style of writing Steve. I always enjoy readìng them and you usually write a lot of sense :P

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:09 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Common theme on here
who responds to who on here
or should I say who agrees with who
or even who BELIEVES who on here
certain people blindly follow and agree with the same agenda/topics just becouse of who posted/said it
my biggest gripe on here is when some one says I dont want to be negative but , and then continues being negative
time to seperate issues and move on
imo just my oppinion there is actually more to look foreward to than there is to moan about
we are now blue
have a decent new badge
debt being reduced
squad size reducing
youngsters being given a chance
performances getting better
players who now look like they give a shit
relegation not an issue
ffs
we are cardiff city we will allways be blue
see you at reading bring it on :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Well said, Steve :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Thanks sven
and glad you like some of my threads city slicker :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:48 am

Who does response to who then? lol. I clearly don't pay enough attention :o lol

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Was that supposed to be a poem?

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:01 pm

Steve must take them hours tidying mine up lol :bluescarf: love the titles thou greaf effort lol :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:33 am

troobloo3339 wrote:I didn't take offence just wanted to make it clear who I am
My title was my observation that there are considerable cliques on here where the same people seem to follow/ agree with same people once a thread has been started but never seem to start a thread :bluescarf:

That just happens on a forum when people agree with eachother, it's not uncommon that certain people have very similar view points in alot of things so they are going to respond and agree aren't they?

Are you feeling left out? Do you want a cuddle?

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:26 am

nubbsy wrote:

That just happens on a forum when people agree with eachother, it's not uncommon that certain people have very similar view points in alot of things so they are going to respond and agree aren't they?

I could not of put that better :thumbright:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:46 pm

nubbsy wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:55 pm

nubbsy wrote:

annis your not going to bat for other side are you?? or just your feminine side coming out?:laughing6: