Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "CARDIFF FANS:TIME IS RUNNING OUT "

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:59 pm

LPB wrote:will renew from family to ninian stand, myself and my son, i have been a ST for 15 years, 5 years for my son now, he deserves a better view.

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Its hard to justify the price though !!!! You can go below rom M for the same price` (I think it may be £30 more next season) but you are going to have to pay and extra £120 for you son.

I want to move further back in the Ninian with my daughter and I am currently looking for the best mortgage deal, because thats what it feels like.......

IMO Kids should be £80 anywhere in the stadium with their parents......

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:31 pm

I haven't even had a renewal form yet deadline is in about 10 days?

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Might help if they sent renewal packs out :?

I know a few people are waiting for them.

Vince asked them 2 weeks ago to do this.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:36 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:I haven't even had a renewal form yet deadline is in about 10 days?

I wouldn't worry there will be thousands of seats to choose from around the ground.

Give it until June July and the club will be ringing every fan on their database, come September they will be offering huge incentives to get people to the Stadium.

I thought ST holders would be around 8000 sorry to say it looks more like 4000 :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Vince asked them 2 weeks ago to do this.

Its very odd, no doubt that's how the vast majority renew, its a good reminder and an easy way to renew.

I think 1 of our 3 that renew will renew this season but he is waiting for the forms.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
CardiffCityBlue wrote:I haven't even had a renewal form yet deadline is in about 10 days?

I wouldn't worry there will be thousands of seats to choose from around the ground.

Give it until June July and the club will be ringing every fan on their database, come September they will be offering huge incentives to get people to the Stadium.

I thought ST holders would be around 8000 sorry to say it looks more like 4000 :bluescarf:

With the latest £40 mil thread 4000 tops

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:46 pm

5 for us next week

Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:04 pm

I had one this morning but I'm still debating whether to renew.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:07 pm

After reading the post of TAN WILL RAISE 40 MILL it's certainly made me think ,to get to 10,000 sts the club need a major boost big signings out of the question obviously I know .What we need is a young ,bright New manager to start from scratch playing attractive football .we need to act quickly

Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:17 pm

Chances are, those renewing after the deadline, will get their seat if they ask for it anyway.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:04 pm

i just had my renewal pack......im amazed that it has been addressed to 'Cardiff city supporter'.........do they not have my name... :D

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:58 pm

1000 is just embarrassing. :( :shock:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:55 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:I am definitely renewing but I'm switching my seat to the Ninian Stand even though I may not be here next season as there is a very strong possibility of my family and I going back to Tenerife and I will come back for a few games during the season. I really don't mind what division City are in for me to renew as I've been a season ticket holder for donkeys years including the shit times and when I also lived in Tenerife for 10 years and Canada for 18 months I still kept my season ticket going.
Cardiff City for me are for life and NOT just for the successful times and premier league :thumbup:

What part of Tenerife do you think you will be going my lad lived there for eight months as part of his university course as he is doing a Spanish degree we holiday there all the time

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:56 pm

I'm renewing still love going :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:57 pm

I'm renewing still love going :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:12 pm

krabb wrote:i just had my renewal pack......im amazed that it has been addressed to 'Cardiff city supporter'.........do they not have my name... :D

Had exactly the same thought when mine arrived today, i'll be honest they shouldn't of bothered as me and the kids won't be renewing for the first time in years. Their not interested anymore and i haven't been enjoying it since we moved stadiums, I would never miss a game in the grange end no matter who we were playing or what league we were in. We are a soul less club with a owner who is about to asset strip us :roll: :roll:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:54 pm

I'm not renewing mine or my daughters but its not for normal reasons. I've been really debating whether to do it or not because of personal financial restrictions, however, the goings on at the club have tipped the balance :-(

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:56 pm

I'm renewing but will leave it until next week close to the wire.

Must support my team through thick and thin, enjoy going down there and hope to continue for many years yet :notworthy: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Renewed a few days ago in the family stand win my son :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:34 pm

I still havent received any marketing from club as I have every other year. Il be getting mine nearer the start of the season though as I highly doubt my seat will be taken by then!

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:34 pm

I still havent received any marketing from club as I have every other year. Il be getting mine nearer the start of the season though as I highly doubt my seat will be taken by then!

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:28 am

I will 100% be renewing my season ticket. I'm proud to be a Cardiff City fan once again.

:bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:05 am

mugsy wrote:Been a season ticket holder for donkey's years and started going to watch the city in the late 60's. My letter turned up this morning with application form for me to renew - the envelope was just addressed to 'Cardiff City Supporter'! :oops: :evil:

Same

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:15 am

Gaffer wrote:I have had nothing off club about renewing at all, I will renew just not by this deadline what's the rush?

Only if you want to stick with the same seat, but it looks like there will be plenty of seats to choose from next season :lol:

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:14 am

Haven't renewed yet. But will be renewing. My son wants to move seats for better atmosphere :roll:

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:16 am

Unless they have a re think about ticket prices could be down to 7000 attendances next year people have fallen out of love with football/club
season tickets £350+ bit much to tempt the average supporter should drop them by £100 off (approx £11 per game)

if at a guess 12,000 not renewing a lot of people for a walk up crowd like the old days, but paying £28 is still over priced for shite football in Championship

£15/20 more realistic and under16s £5/10 for game walk up

rather it 20k with smaller prices than 7k current prices

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:26 am

I will renew my 3 season tickets in August just before season kicks off. I haven't even been sent out any renewal forms yet from the club. I reckon we should sell a minimum 3000 season tickets for next season. Reason they are going so slow is the club had done it's best to kill all passion in the stadium and has done everything in it's power over the last few seasons to upset it's own supporters and wreck the club :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:47 am

Last few seasons - the club has never given a shit about the fans, they're just seen as numbers who cough up.

We've always been run by cretins..and the present incumbent is the most bizarre of the lot.

I think after years of being tormented, people have had enough. Good for them.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:50 am

Haven't recieved my renewal pack either and i'm not interested if i do.

I'm only going to the games as they have been paid for. I can't even muster a celebration when we score i'm that dis-interested. There is no atmosphere and passion in the ground as the club has totally killed the fans.

Of the 20 guys who sit in my area, only 1 is renewing and he is moving to another part of the ground.

I only pay for things that i get enjoyment out of and i no longer enjoy watching Cardiff play.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:51 pm

I will be renewing my season ticket and also my son's soon. I would have done it this week but my car broke down and I've had to pay for that first.