Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Anthony Pilkington Fighting last night

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Ian, I know Ristey well and he is No bullshitter :thumbright:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Its about time someone sorted that lampshade out.its a complete c**t.i heard it was shagging kimbo's mrs

Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:03 pm

ristey1927 wrote:Pissed up in town last night, playing up and fighting in Lab 22, bouncer ejected him and had him on the floor in a head lock

Grass

Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:05 pm

If its true can we sack him for gross misconduct ?

If so was Macheda there ?

Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:13 pm

ristey1927 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
ristey1927 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:
ristey1927 wrote:Pissed up in town last night, playing up and fighting in Lab 22, bouncer ejected him and had him on the floor

Not well enough to play but well enough to go out and get pissed can't wait until the summer when the clear out continues get rid of theses idiots

Yet football players shouldn't have a life off the pitch like normal humans :laughing6:

Okay then don't show the club in a bad light and behave role models what a joke

Yep all role model's shouldn't drink that's even if he was out or it was him to start with, I was told it was a few others who started it to but it's just another he said, she said and not something I seen with my own eyes :laughing6:

bluebird 1977, it 100% WAS Anthony Pilkington involved and I'm quite happy to speak to his lawyer/agent/ f*cking anyone that wants to dispute what happened in lab 22 last night !!! but they wont dispute it because it happened and he knows it, Im going to see if i can get my grubby little paws on the cctv footage ;-)

If you get the CCTV footage mate then annis will make you a mod along with enough of his books to build house or like something out of minecraft as the hits will go through the roof :laughing6:
:bluescarf:

hahahahaaaaaa brilliant !!! in that case im going to make sure I get hold of it as iv always wanted to have a house made out of annis books lol

:laughing6: :thumbup:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:25 pm

ElyBlueAj wrote:
ristey1927 wrote:Pissed up in town last night, playing up and fighting in Lab 22, bouncer ejected him and had him on the floor in a head lock

Grass

me or the bouncer ?

Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:32 pm

ristey1927 wrote:
ElyBlueAj wrote:

Grass

me or the bouncer ?

Who's the person telling the tale on here?

Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:55 pm

It's not a tale you little maggot, its a FACT !!!

Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:04 pm

Not good to hear.

Was looking forward to him finally coming back, but maybe it won't happen after this?

Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:17 pm

We should know about this type of unruly behaviour,its not acceptable

Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:23 pm

ristey1927 wrote:It's not a tale you little maggot, its a FACT !!!

I smell English

Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:

I smell English

bbc1 hooligan documentary wez, yes that was me. not my brightest moment to be honest

Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:49 pm

ristey1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I smell English

bbc1 hooligan documentary wez, yes that was me. not my brightest moment to be honest

I know I was stood next to you lol sounds like pilington was letting his hair down like we use to lol

Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:52 pm

wez1927 wrote:
ristey1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I smell English

I know I was stood next to you lol sounds like pilington was letting his hair down like we use to lol

thats cos you had hair in those days wez ;-) lol

Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:53 pm

ristey1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ristey1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I smell English

thats cos you had hair in those days wez ;-) lol

I got loads of hair just not on my head anymore lol

Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:58 pm

So what if it's a fact, you couldn't wait to get on here and tell everyone

Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:15 pm

ElyBlueAj wrote:

Don't we have a right to know as paying customers? Should be sacked or lose pay. Disgusting for a Pro player to be out on the piss so close to returning to full fitness.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:19 pm

If only he'd show as much fight on the pitch.

Slade will probably give him a choice of 500 lines or two evenings in detention and threatening to tell his mum.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Ristey & Wez, Rem the Chopra days and all the stuff that Carl and I put out,we got told we were making it up and hurting the club,it all turned out true and the only ones hurting the club was Chopra and Co.

I believe you are going to find out that Pilkinghton is not the only one lately out getting pissed and involved in trouble.

Re: Anthony Pilkington

Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:35 pm

Valley Lad wrote:Can't condone this type of behaviour, this would never happen to Macheda! :roll:

Macheda would of missed Chief :laughing6:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Ristey & Wez, Rem the Chopra days and all the stuff that Carl and I put out,we got told we were making it up and hurting the club,it all turned out true and the only ones hurting the club was Chopra and Co.

I believe you are going to find out that Pilkinghton is not the only one lately out getting pissed and involved in trouble.
if so needs to be moved on in the Sumner

Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:46 pm

ElyBlueAj wrote:

Well actually I could wait, I waited 12 hours to be precise as I could of posted last night but I was too pissed ;-)

Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:26 pm

ristey1927 wrote:
ElyBlueAj wrote:

Well actually I could wait, I waited 12 hours to be precise as I could of posted last night but I was too pissed ;-)
Pmsl

Re: Anthony Pilkington

Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Valley Lad wrote:Can't condone this type of behaviour, this would never happen to Macheda! :roll:

Macheda would of missed Chief :laughing6:

Agreed, although I was referring to head butting the lamp shade, Macheda would have declined that one :thumbup:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Erm, I think I might need to take some responsibility here.... I might have offended him before the said (alleged) incident.

I saw Pilkington at the end of the game yesterday. Momentarily, I thought he was Gunnars and asked him for an autograph whilst at the same time congratulating him on his splendid strike against Wigan. At that point he looked at me a little p*ssed off and said "that wasn't me". I replied "sorry I haven't seen you playing for ages and from a distance you look a bit like Gunnars". Fair play to him, he still signed the autograph but stormed off in the direction of town rather rapidly.

If it was my fault for forgetting what he looked like and denting his ego which led to this fracus, then I am very sorry :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:

Not well enough to play but well enough to go out and get pissed can't wait until the summer when the clear out continues get rid of theses idiots

Yet football players shouldn't have a life off the pitch like normal humans :laughing6:

How "normal" or acceptable is it to start fights and damage property?

How acceptable is is for someone paid very highly to be an athlete to spend time getting over an injury at his employers` expense by getting pissed?

And a well known local personality such as a well paid footballer should have a higher duty of care to behave in the public eye in any case.

Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:33 pm

bluebird12345 wrote:Some of the comments on here make me laugh ai
Can't a footballer go out for a drink ? Him going out on the lash isn't guna harm his injury
And about he's injured so he can't go out ?
Only needs a mouth and a hand to drink
Doesn't use his feet does he
Idiots mun

Yes , a footballer can go out for a drink.

No , he should not go "out on the lash" as this will severely damage his general fitness levels and set back injury recovery times.Nothing to do with a specific injury problem , which you seem to be implying and getting confused over.

If these rumours of him misbehaving are true , then this particular footballer should also not go out for a drink as he clearly cannot handle it and ends up making a fool of himself and showing the people who employ him in a bad light unless they do something to dissuade him from doing it again.

Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:08 pm

ristey1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I smell English

:lol: Was that you ? That was brilliant , "Put em sticks down and let's av it". I got nicked that day :oops:

Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:09 pm

davids wrote:If only he'd show as much fight on the pitch.

Slade will probably give him a choice of 500 lines or two evenings in detention and threatening to tell his mum.

Lines of what ;)

Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:11 pm

SWilliams wrote:Erm, I think I might need to take some responsibility here.... I might have offended him before the said (alleged) incident.

I saw Pilkington at the end of the game yesterday. Momentarily, I thought he was Gunnars and asked him for an autograph whilst at the same time congratulating him on his splendid strike against Wigan. At that point he looked at me a little p*ssed off and said "that wasn't me". I replied "sorry I haven't seen you playing for ages and from a distance you look a bit like Gunnars". Fair play to him, he still signed the autograph but stormed off in the direction of town rather rapidly.

If it was my fault for forgetting what he looked like and denting his ego which led to this fracus, then I am very sorry :ayatollah:

FFS , Well done you've ruined his career now :laughing6: