Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anthony Pilkington Fighting last night

Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Pissed up in town last night, playing up and fighting in Lab 22, bouncer ejected him and had him on the floor in a head lock

Re: Anthony Pilkington

Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Ristey, I really hope this is not true,as thats all we need, players on the lash again and making the wrong headlines.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Ristey, I really hope this is not true,as thats all we need, players on the lash again and making the wrong headlines.

100% true !!! he also head butted a lamp shade worth 700 pound and refused to pay for the damage, the bouncer tackled him to the floor and kept him in a head lock until police arrived, he was then given the choice of pay for the damage or get arrested, he paid for the damage.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:03 pm

Can't condone this type of behaviour, this would never happen to Macheda! :roll:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Only yesterday was saying when he comes back be a bonus. You never know full story with these things mind

Re: Anthony Pilkington Fighting last night

Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 pm

I was told Harris was there to who had a ninja costume on and started beating the public while Whitts calmed a few of the bouncers down by talking which put them in a trance sleep state, while all this was going on Fabio was dancing to a bit of line dancing music along with Ben Turner who didn't really have the snake hip moves like fabio.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Good on him for paying for the lamp. At least civic duty isn't dead.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:59 pm

ristey1927 wrote:Pissed up in town last night, playing up and fighting in Lab 22, bouncer ejected him and had him on the floor in a head lock

Not well enough to play but well enough to go out and get pissed can't wait until the summer when the clear out continues get rid of theses idiots

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:02 pm

Young snibs wrote:
ristey1927 wrote:Pissed up in town last night, playing up and fighting in Lab 22, bouncer ejected him and had him on the floor in a head lock

Not well enough to play but well enough to go out and get pissed can't wait until the summer when the clear out continues get rid of theses idiots

Yet football players shouldn't have a life off the pitch like normal humans :laughing6:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:04 pm

He blantantly went out on halloween. Played the next day and was subbed just after half time.

Barely ran and looked hungover as shit.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Alcohol turn people into bell ends unfortunately, a very good mate of mate was the bouncer involved and I 100% believe him

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:I was told Harris was there to who had a ninja costume on and started beating the public while Whitts calmed a few of the bouncers down by talking which put them in a trance sleep state, while all this was going on Fabio was dancing to a bit of line dancing music along with Ben Turner who didn't really have the snake hip moves like fabio.

:lol: :lol: :roll:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:08 pm

Young snibs wrote:

What's wrong with players on the piss when next game a week away?

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Slade didn't see that one coming and thinks Pilks latest beating was an improvement on his last.....He is in transition, but back in the group of 18 next week

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:12 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:

Yet football players shouldn't have a life off the pitch like normal humans :laughing6:

Okay then don't show the club in a bad light and behave role models what a joke

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Not fit enough to play

BUT

Fit enough to go on the P@@@

You couldn't make it up :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:16 pm

Gaffer wrote:
Young snibs wrote:

Nothing....The boys need to go out and celebrate the good form and latest victory

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:17 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
Gaffer wrote:
Young snibs wrote:

Nothing....The boys need to go out and celebrate the good form and latest victory

:lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Some of the comments on here make me laugh ai
Can't a footballer go out for a drink ? Him going out on the lash isn't guna harm his injury
And about he's injured so he can't go out ?
Only needs a mouth and a hand to drink
Doesn't use his feet does he
Idiots mun

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:25 pm

Young snibs wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:

Yep all role model's shouldn't drink that's even if he was out or it was him to start with, I was told it was a few others who started it to but it's just another he said, she said and not something I seen with my own eyes :laughing6:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:27 pm

bluebird12345 wrote:Some of the comments on here make me laugh ai
Can't a footballer go out for a drink ? Him going out on the lash isn't guna harm his injury
Idiots mun

Probably drinks with you numpty :lol:

School back open tomorrow and don't forget to brush your teeth before bed :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:I was told Harris was there to who had a ninja costume on and started beating the public while Whitts calmed a few of the bouncers down by talking which put them in a trance sleep state, while all this was going on Fabio was dancing to a bit of line dancing music along with Ben Turner who didn't really have the snake hip moves like fabio.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Idiots mun

School back open tomorrow and don't forget to brush your teeth before bed :ayatollah:

Haha Nahh but if I see him next time I'll have a drink with him
Isit ? I'm off to work instead . Up at 5 :thumbup:
But don't try and be funny mate don't suit you

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:34 pm

bluebird12345 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Idiots mun

Haha Nahh but if I see him next time I'll have a drink with him
Isit ? I'm off to work instead . Up at 5 :thumbup:
But don't try and be funny mate don't suit you

Sorry didn't realise you were Dai Hunt :old:

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:

Yep all role model's shouldn't drink that's even if he was out or it was him to start with, I was told it was a few others who started it to but it's just another he said, she said and not something I seen with my own eyes :laughing6:

bluebird 1977, it 100% WAS Anthony Pilkington involved and I'm quite happy to speak to his lawyer/agent/ f*cking anyone that wants to dispute what happened in lab 22 last night !!! but they wont dispute it because it happened and he knows it, Im going to see if i can get my grubby little paws on the cctv footage ;-)

Most exciting thing he's done all season, probably pulled his hamstring fighting with the bouncer. This guy is another example of being a world beater when out of the team. He' a winger with no pace or trickery.................... so he's not a winger. He's the new Don Cowie, except Cowie didn't fight with the bouncers just ran around them like a headless chicken.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:37 pm

ristey1927 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:

bluebird 1977, it 100% WAS Anthony Pilkington involved and I'm quite happy to speak to his lawyer/agent/ f*cking anyone that wants to dispute what happened in lab 22 last night !!! but they wont dispute it because it happened and he knows it, Im going to see if i can get my grubby little paws on the cctv footage ;-)

If you get the CCTV footage mate then annis will make you a mod along with enough of his books to build house or like something out of minecraft as the hits will go through the roof :laughing6:
:bluescarf:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:41 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
ristey1927 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Young snibs wrote:
ristey1927 wrote:Pissed up in town last night, playing up and fighting in Lab 22, bouncer ejected him and had him on the floor

If you get the CCTV footage mate then annis will make you a mod along with enough of his books to build house or like something out of minecraft as the hits will go through the roof :laughing6:
:bluescarf:

hahahahaaaaaa brilliant !!! in that case im going to make sure I get hold of it as iv always wanted to have a house made out of annis books lol

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:42 pm