Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED Trouble in Cardiff town today

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:53 pm

Wolves fans started trouble in the prince of wales pub. 2 men started in the pub,fights then spread outside someone had a kicking on the floor, anymore news,

4 Wolves were seen kicking 1 Cardiff fan on floor

Wolves youth and Cardiff Youth fought.

Wolves had started on a few Cardiff.

Cardiff in the end give Wolves a proper slap.

Cardiff then came in to town and Wolves were eventually run out.

The police have made quite a few arrests and in the ground police were out with cameras and centred them on Wolves youth
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: trouble in town

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:10 pm

The place will be full of Rugby fans. Not the cleverest place to kick off.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:13 pm

About 4 wolves fans were kicking into a Cardiff fan

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Wolves came down looking for trouble and were mouthing City fans put them in their place properly later on

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:17 pm

The part of town with probably the most CCTV cameras. Anyone causing trouble by there will be banged to rights.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Thugs will always be thugs................

Lock them all up for the night and keep them off our streets.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:28 pm

The police are all over the place

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Nukes & tenerife blue was in the thick of it :laughing6:

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:29 pm

Just heard they wrecked the pub. I haven't got a pictures or videos though sorry

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Nukes & tenerife blue was in the thick of it :laughing6:

Bloody thugs. Ban them for life

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:32 pm

Me and Tenerife are in the sand Martin not guilty.com

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:32 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Nukes & tenerife blue was in the thick of it :laughing6:

Well I for one hope they are in jail right now!

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Few got away got to say about 10-20 wolves fans were marching up to the pub whilst it was all ready kicking off in the pub. Cardiff fans had no chance unfortunately the wolves fans were in huge groups

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:39 pm

Anybody can come to Cardiff and have a pop in the town centre,as long as they are willing to take the punishment when they appear on camera.Why don't they go down to canton where Cardiff are!!! Cowards if you ask me.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Yeah that's what I'm thinking they deserve to have a beating

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Tenerife and me took down most of em. I put one in the sharp shooter till he cried for his mummy. The bodies was sky high. We are now in the ground feeling they ain't Wolves but Jack Russell's

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:50 pm

If I was with my mates instead of my parents I would of joined in and get the fuckers

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:56 pm

Thanks for your help chief

Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Some of the posts on this thread condoling violence are quite sickening.

Innocent people, some with children have to witness this. There should be a zero tolerance policy for this type of behaviour from the police.

And the Board management !!!

Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:08 pm

Good luck to them later.

Even if some rugby fans can be idiots. But if Wolves try and trash places then there'll only be one outcome.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Really don't get the point? Do they go home and feel better about themselves tonight? f**k me some people don't have a life.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:55 pm

They are brave smashing up a pub, very Bristol city esque, the modern hoolie I guess soon to be seen bleating in the dock whilst looking at mummy and daddy whilst getting sentenced to a few months behind the door.... :lol:

Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:01 pm

We had a cracking mob early doors in the POW last time didnt see them then !!

Re: UPDATED Trouble in town today

Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:17 pm

They all fight in groups. f*cking shit houses. And they know it will get split up by police. Therr are families out shopping and they have to witness this. Thick as f**k alk of them. Hope they bump into a 19bstone rugby fan who will give them a tuning

Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:45 pm

I was in the prince of Wales pub wolves where in there about 30 or40 forty of them singing anti Welsh songs the mob they had where mostleyaged between nineteen and thirty year old to be honest they where a shit mob if City had the right mob out they would have wiped them out .but those days are long gone know for a lot of our lads I don't blame them quite a few wolves fans arrested

Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:49 pm

10-15 of them in there late teens early 20s were giving it large to me and my bro before the game on sloper road!! What can you do when there's 2 against 10-15!!! Was so pissed off!!!

Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:53 pm

Mikey27 wrote:10-15 of them in there late teens early 20s were giving it large to me and my bro before the game on sloper road!! What can you do when there's 2 against 10-15!!! Was so pissed off!!!

Stand your ground and take a kicking :?:
:laughing6:

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:11 pm

mumbles mad wrote:Thugs will always be thugs................

Lock them all up for the night and keep them off our streets.

Yet another strange post from you :o mmmmmmmmm ;)

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Mikey27 wrote:10-15 of them in there late teens early 20s were giving it large to me and my bro before the game on sloper road!! What can you do when there's 2 against 10-15!!! Was so pissed off!!!

Haven't you seen the film 300? :laughing6:

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:24 pm

mumbles mad wrote:Some of the posts on this thread condoling violence are quite sickening.

Innocent people, some with children have to witness this. There should be a zero tolerance policy for this type of behaviour from the police.

And the Board management !!!

There should be a Zero Tolerance policy preventing you from posting on here. Weapons-Grade Fart.