Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Very Sad News Today,Can you All Remember tomorrow

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:19 am

Gaynor Straight wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Greg Webber
R.I.P to the little 12 year old boy killed on ninian park road today wish I had of been there to at least try and help u and find the prick that drove of shame the police got him before anyone else R.I.P little man thoughts are with the family x

Do you know for certain that the driver drove off? I havent read that anywhere. Best not to make any assumptions before the facts emerge.

RIP little man. What a terrible tragedy for all.

Ive not said this, Greg Webber has and pm me and he knows the family.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Greg Webber
R.I.P to the little 12 year old boy killed on ninian park road today wish I had of been there to at least try and help u and find the prick that drove of shame the police got him before anyone else R.I.P little man thoughts are with the family x

Do you know for certain that the driver drove off? I havent read that anywhere. Best not to make any assumptions before the facts emerge.

RIP little man. What a terrible tragedy for all.

Ive not said this, Greg Webber has and pm me and he knows the family.

If thats the case then apologies for mis-reading your post

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:16 am

Rip baby bluebird god bless

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:37 am

Very sad news - don't know what else to say - RIP Little Bluebird :bluescarf: :old:

Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Will be thinking of u @ today's game :bluescarf: rip young un having my 12yr old @ game with me, couldn't imagine what family aregoing through :(

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Heartbreaking news.

Thoughts and prayers to his poor parents as a father myself have no idea how they cope.

R.I.P. lil bluebird.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Annis, you don't appear to jump in on any opportunity to promote this message board, but can you explain why you chose a happy smiley ayatollah either side of a rip note to clap a young lad who sadly lost his life so soon after. Naturally you sought hus parents approval first ?

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Not even 24 hours after, everyone is praising this little fella bless him. How do any of you know he was a bluebird ? Give the family some breathing space ffs. Annis, really poor show.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:01 pm

bobbankbandit wrote:Not even 24 hours after, everyone is praising this little fella bless him. How do any of you know he was a bluebird ? Give the family some breathing space ffs. Annis, really poor show.

Today's applause was moving and was a great gesture by all at the ccs. I would have not known about this had it not been for this message board.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
bobbankbandit wrote:Not even 24 hours after, everyone is praising this little fella bless him. How do any of you know he was a bluebird ? Give the family some breathing space ffs. Annis, really poor show.

Today's applause was moving and was a great gesture by all at the ccs. I would have not known about this had it not been for this message board.

It was indeed a fine gesture from City fans and I was also impressed with Wolves joining in. I only knew about this via this mb.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 pm

It isn't about you "knowing it" and nice gestures. Think of the family. Has any consideration for private grieving been considered before public calling for applause. The little fella hasn't even passed for 24 hrs. How the hell do you know that is what his family wanted. Ayatollahs either side of "rip" hang you head in shame Annis. Forum advertising over personal grief. Think before you do.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:18 pm

bobbankbandit wrote:It isn't about you "knowing it" and nice gestures. Think of the family. Has any consideration for private grieving been considered before public calling for applause. The little fella hasn't even passed for 24 hrs. How the hell do you know that is what his family wanted. Ayatollahs either side of "rip" hang you head in shame Annis. Forum advertising over personal grief. Think before you do.

absolutely disgraceful what you have written, the collision whether you think it should of or not has made headlines all over south Wales including WOL.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Whats disgraceful ? Considering a families opinion before public clapping less than 24 hours of the poor lad passing over. Wake up.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:59 pm

ThomasC wrote:
bobbankbandit wrote:It isn't about you "knowing it" and nice gestures. Think of the family. Has any consideration for private grieving been considered before public calling for applause. The little fella hasn't even passed for 24 hrs. How the hell do you know that is what his family wanted. Ayatollahs either side of "rip" hang you head in shame Annis. Forum advertising over personal grief. Think before you do.

absolutely disgraceful what you have written, the collision whether you think it should of or not has made headlines all over south Wales including WOL.

Well said, I wanted to post what you just did but swerved it. To come on here and attack and put somebody down when it's clearly been done for the correct reasons is a bad effort. Be it smiley ayatollah or not, it was done for the right reasons.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:31 pm

bobbankbandit wrote:Whats disgraceful ? Considering a families opinion before public clapping less than 24 hours of the poor lad passing over. Wake up.

did you see the ccfc scarf with flowers at spot where he was killed?? you make out he wasnt ccfc fan and this board or fans had no right to celebrate the sad parting of a young ccfc fan? sad very sad viewpoint :roll:

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:35 am

No "attack" at all. I'm saying there was no consideration for the thoughts of the lads family who must be in complete despair and shock. Not even 24 hrs after and 20,000 people clapping. It's a forum for opinions, that's mine and I disgree with you. How can you associate a smiling ayatollah with such sadness? There is no football connection here at all. Let's hope his family are trying to cope without added media attention put on them without request.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:45 am

'RIP little Bluebird'

As a father of three I personally think what Annis has done should be commended. How can 1500+ people, home and away fans coming together and showing respect for the tragic passing of such a young live be seen as anything other than a good and caring think.

I am positive that this post was not started with anything other than good intention and i am certain in time the family will take nothing but comfort from the fact that there son was respected in such a way.

People commenting on the ayatollah smilie and dragging this post into something negative really need to take a long hard look at themselves, shame on you.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:54 am

BlueVanman wrote:'RIP little Bluebird'

As a father of three I personally think what Annis has done should be commended. How can 1500+ people, home and away fans coming together and showing respect for the tragic passing of such a young live be seen as anything other than a good and caring think.

I am positive that this post was not started with anything other than good intention and i am certain in time the family will take nothing but comfort from the fact that there son was respected in such a way.

People commenting on the ayatollah smilie and dragging this post into something negative really need to take a long hard look at themselves, shame on you.

My thoughts exactly RIP little bluebird

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:01 pm

BlueVanman wrote:'RIP little Bluebird'

Well said :thumbup: