Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' PUT YOUR SHIRT ON IT ' CLUBS VALUE IN SPONSORSHIP ETC

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:54 pm

In view of our recent accounts being published, it is interesting to see what we made from shirt sponsorship in our PL season and what other clubs make.

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' PUT YOUR SHIRT ON IT ' CLUBS VALUE IN SPONSORSHIP ETC

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:07 pm

£500k for sponsorship and a £12m loss in the PL season.

No extra revenue from the rebrand. Tan does not seem to have conducted himself as a good business man in this case.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:14 pm

carlccfc wrote:In view of our recent accounts being published, it is interesting to see what we made from shirt sponsorship in our PL season and what other clubs make.

image.jpg

This is wrong as it was 3.5 million a season ,there was an article on here somewhere about it

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Gravity wrote:£500k for sponsorship and a £12m loss in the PL season.

No extra revenue from the rebrand. Tan does not seem to have conducted himself as a good business man in this case.

Your right mate it was put down as £500k, its his club so its up to him

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Zzzz zzzzz zzzzz

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:04 pm

Looking at other deals ours is not that bad considering tan is basically sponsering himself? :old:
ariva for example is based in Norwich formally Norwich union!! So bit low considering home town club? :o

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:In view of our recent accounts being published, it is interesting to see what we made from shirt sponsorship in our PL season and what other clubs make.

image.jpg

This is wrong as it was 3.5 million a season ,there was an article on here somewhere about it

I did try too spell it out for you Wez. I even linked the article. Fact is Tan was paid £7.4m by the Malaysian govt, and you got 500k of it! :(

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:08 pm

64JACK wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

image.jpg

I did try too spell it out for you Wez. I even linked the article. Fact is Tan was paid £7.4m by the Malaysian govt, and you got 500k of it! :(

What are you implying? Tan pocketed 6.9m himself? :o

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:14 pm

64JACK wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

image.jpg

it's in the accounts under income tho

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:34 pm

wez1927 wrote:
64JACK wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

image.jpg

it's in the accounts under income tho

Pennies compared to what Tan received. You must be very pleased that he's pocketed millions using your club too promote Malaysia.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:36 pm

£35

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:14 am

image.jpg

Interesting...and to think Spurs have just DOUBLED their sponsorship to £40m :shock:

Shows we still have a way to go, but what if....?? ;)

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:58 pm

I wonder if we were paid the same In the Championship?