Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The retro shirts Tomorrow !!

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:18 pm

A cracking idea so fair play but and a big but it's the wrong time. This needed to be done closer to the summer. Yeah loads will have there retro shirts on but it will be under there coats as its fooking cold out there. So it's going to be a bit flat visually. This needs to be done again when it's bloody warmer.
Pity that because it would be a massive tribute to our history.

Re: The retro shirts Tomorrow !!

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Nukes, See u in the Sand Martin tomorrow :thumbright: :thumbright:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Nukes, See u in the Sand Martin tomorrow :thumbright: :thumbright:

You will Chief

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:A cracking idea so fair play but and a big but it's the wrong time. This needed to be done closer to the summer. Yeah loads will have there retro shirts on but it will be under there coats as its fooking cold out there. So it's going to be a bit flat visually. This needs to be done again when it's bloody warmer.
Pity that because it would be a massive tribute to our history.

Yeah think I'll wear my retro fleece :thumbup:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Nukes, See u in the Sand Martin tomorrow :thumbright: :thumbright:

You will Chief

:thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Was thinking exactly the same, rain is due tomorrow as well

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:43 am

The timing is wrong. I'm going to be wearing a jumper and coat, so there's no point in me wearing my retro shirt. Also, fans who don't live in Cardiff and want to stay out after the game won't be allowed in anywhere with a City shirt because of our pro rugby/anti football city. I'm planning on staying out all day so regrettably, I won't be wearing a retro shirt. But it's not as if anyone will see it anyway with jumpers and coats being worn over it. I will have my blue scarf as normal mind! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: