Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sian Branson and Dai Hunt tomorrow

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:28 pm

Sian Branson and Dai Hunt tomorrow are guest of honours according to Dai Hunt,saw him today outside the stadium,him and Branson are being thanked for leading the fans and eventually getting our colour back.

Re: Sian Branson and Dai Hunt tomorrow

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:39 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Sian Branson and Dai Hunt tomorrow are guest of honours according to Dai Hunt,saw him today outside the stadium,him and Branson are being thanked for leading the fans and eventually getting our colour back.

Ar they going to be sitting in the posh red seats? :D

Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Half time entertainment.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Dai was telling us at the derby game about this, we was lol@ him.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:56 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Dai was telling us at the derby game about this, we was lol@ him.

I rem Ian, We were :lol:

Apparently according to him, he has arranged it all.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Will Dai be on his clown' s scooter, no hands, doing the ayatollah?

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:Dai was telling us at the derby game about this, we was lol@ him.

This going to happen?

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

We thought it was a wind up when he burst in to the pub and told us within ten seconds :laughing6:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

This going to happen?

Ian, he was serious.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

We thought it was a wind up when he burst in to the pub and told us within ten seconds :laughing6:

:lol:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

This going to happen?

Ian, he was serious.

Well I'm going to be there to....uh....see it.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

This going to happen?

Ian, he was serious.

Ian, See you in the Sand Martin before the game tomorrow :thumbright:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

This going to happen?

Ian, he was serious.

Ian, See you in the Sand Martin before the game tomorrow :thumbright:

Yep definitely

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Dai being thanked for leading the fans :lol:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:12 pm

I can imagine vinnie leaving at half time if Dai starts ranting. Either that or he'll be impressed with Dai's football fire and passion and sack slade and replace him with Dai

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

There's one rule with Dai Hunt, everything is up in the air as to whether its a joke or serious. You just never know. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Barnett it most cases when he's spinning his waffle it goes in one ear and out the other, why ain't you at the game tomorrow anyway?

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Barnett it most cases when he's spinning his waffle it goes in one ear and out the other, why ain't you at the game tomorrow anyway?

Currently in the process of changing courses and then emigrating fella. Will be listening in hoping for a win. I do plan on coming back for a game before I zoom off across the world. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Someone who I've seen verbally abuse kids on a number of occasions for wearing red gets invited as a guest of honour by Cardiff City for their work on getting us back to blue!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just goes to show what a shit, pathetic club we've become. :oops: :oops: :oops:

And I'm definitely not referring to Sian Branson.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:51 am

I remember now :lol:

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:09 am

blueminati wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:Barnett it most cases when he's spinning his waffle it goes in one ear and out the other, why ain't you at the game tomorrow anyway?

Currently in the process of changing courses and then emigrating fella. Will be listening in hoping for a win. I do plan on coming back for a game before I zoom off across the world. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Anyone voting Barnett for the one way trip to MARS :laughing6: Only joking (or am I?) lol

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015 ... et-in-2024

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:21 am

blueminati wrote:

Plastic :laughing6:
:bluescarf:

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:17 am

Dai Hunt should get a job as a "Caution - Wet Floor" sign, this is his calling. Have you noticed that there is an aura of empty seats around him in 117?

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:34 am

jhippno wrote:Dai Hunt should get a job as a "Caution - Wet Floor" sign, this is his calling. Have you noticed that there is an aura of empty seats around him in 117?

Last home fan vs Blackburn Carl invited Dai over for a free holiday out in Spain with him & Annis, Dai was excited to say the least

Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:15 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
blueminati wrote:

Rather be a plastic than a Jack.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:16 pm

ThomasC wrote:
blueminati wrote:

Anyone voting Barnett for the one way trip to MARS :laughing6: Only joking (or am I?) lol

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015 ... et-in-2024

I've already been mate. They sent me back. Said I was too much of a pain in the backside.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:32 pm

blueminati wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
blueminati wrote:

Rather be a plastic than a Jack.

Hear hear pal

Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Just spoke to a club official, and Dalman cancels it today because Tan is here.