Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leeds away

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Just got home from school when my Dad told me that he was just about to book a trip to Leeds and take me to the game!
I nearly passed out with excitement! :lol: Can anyone tell me if it's a good idea to go on the supporters coach or recommend any other way to get there?
Absolutely can't wait! Maybe i'll see some of you there, look out for a scrawny boy singing his heart out! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Leeds away

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:18 pm

James the bluebird boy wrote:Just got home from school when my Dad told me that he was just about to book a trip to Leeds and take me to the game!
I nearly passed out with excitement! :lol: Can anyone tell me if it's a good idea to go on the supporters coach or recommend any other way to get there?
Absolutely can't wait! Maybe i'll see some of you there, look out for a scrawny boy singing his heart out! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Contact Vince Alm Supporters Club :thumbright:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
James the bluebird boy wrote:Just got home from school when my Dad told me that he was just about to book a trip to Leeds and take me to the game!

Cheers mate, my dad said he will at the game tomorrow. Are you going to Leeds? :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:28 pm

James the bluebird boy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers mate, my dad said he will at the game tomorrow. Are you going to Leeds? :ayatollah:

Yes :thumbright:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
James the bluebird boy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes :thumbright:

Might see you there. :bluescarf: