Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Cardiff City Receive £Millions from a Deal '

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:20 pm

Cardiff City have just done a new 4 year deal with Football in the Community worth £millions to our club :thumbright: :thumbright:

Portakabin's for the kids have all been delivered at the back of the Away end and are being set up for the kids in our community. :thumbright:

We already get a large grant,but City have been getting more and more involved with the Football in the Community :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Re: ' Cardiff City Receive £Millions from a Deal '

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:33 pm

This is great news, Annis! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:34 pm

Sven wrote:This is great news, Annis! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I thought so Chris, Very good news :thumbright: :thumbright:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City have just done a new 4 year deal with Football in the Community worth £millions to our club :thumbright: :thumbright:

Portakabin's for the kids have all been delivered at the back of the Away end and are being set up for the kids in our community. :thumbright:

We already get a large grant,but City have been getting more and more involved with the Football in the Community :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Annis

Although this is very good news in that the club can use the money towards more community projects , it doesn`t actually give the football club itself any additional "worth" . It is a grant towards what the club spends out - the club must spend out at least the amount of the grant on specific agreed projects. It is not money the club can just put to any use it wants.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:19 pm

ccfcsince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City have just done a new 4 year deal with Football in the Community worth £millions to our club :thumbright: :thumbright:

Annis

Although this is very good news in that the club can use the money towards more community projects , it doesn`t actually give the football club itself any additional "worth" . It is a grant towards what the club spends out - the club must spend out at least the amount of the grant on specific agreed projects. It is not money the club can just put to any use it wants.

Cheers Keith, Hopefully we get a few more fans through it, we certainly need them :lol: :thumbright:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:00 pm

In last 4yrs we have gone from being outcasts to family club of the year twice! Best experience for away fans (model for clubs to follow ) so more community involvement can only enhance our reputation in this re
Respect! :thumbup:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:In last 4yrs we have gone from being outcasts to family club of the year twice! Best experience for away fans (model for clubs to follow ) so more community involvement can only enhance our reputation in this re

Allan, I put this out as to me I thought it was good news about our club :thumbright:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:In last 4yrs we have gone from being outcasts to family club of the year twice! Best experience for away fans (model for clubs to follow ) so more community involvement can only enhance our reputation in this re

Allan, I put this out as to me I thought it was good news about our club :thumbright:

Yes and we need some :laughing6: :thumbright:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes and we need some :laughing6: :thumbright:

Great news for the community and as pointed out, creating the supporters of tomorrow. :thumbup:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:58 pm

I help with one scheme and it's really great seeing all the kids so excited and involved. Our kind of project doesn't take place at the Liberty either.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:33 pm

Good news :thumbright: