Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Wolves manager not afraid to make changes '

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Friday 27th February 2015

Kenny Jackett today revealed that he would not be afraid to make changes as Wolves prepare for a trip to Cardiff City.

I don’t think you can hesitate to change it if you think that’s right for the next game."
Kenny Jackett

Having scored eight goals and conceded none in back-to-back home wins over Rotherham United and Fulham, Wolves return to the road to face Russell Slade's Bluebirds.

When asked if he would look to keep the same line-up, the Head Coach replied: “In an ideal world you could stay and keep the same team and almost reward the players for good performances and good results. But it doesn’t work that way and won’t work that way.

“With two home games played and six points gathered which we’re delighted with, but then go away to Cardiff the game will be different.

“I’m not one that will say ‘don’t change a winning team’ I don’t think that’s necessarily the case.

“While you have to be reasonably consistent with the players and also realise that if they do put good performances and winning performances they do expect to play as well. It’s about a balance between those two.

“But I don’t think as a head coach you can hesitate to change it if you think that’s right for the next game, whatever’s happened in the previous game whether that be a win, a loss or a draw.”

Re: ' Wolves manager not afraid to make changes '

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:47 pm

Cheers Mason.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=155312 :thumbright:

Re: ' Wolves manager not afraid to make changes '

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers Mason.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=155312 :thumbright:

:thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: