Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' BIG ATMOSPHERE VS WOLVES. '

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:13 am

Any chance of the happy clappers and the no more nails being removed off people's trousers so they can remove there arses off the seat and join in the with the songs.

We are five games unbeaten.

Things have improved on the pitch

We can beat wolves if we as fans get behind the team as the 12th man.

Lets get it rocking tomorrow, there shouldn't be no reason why we cant.

Wolves have 2000 fans comming down who will put us to shame in our own backyard otherwise. This would never have happened years ago.

COME ON THE CITY.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: ' BIG ATMOSPHERE VS WOLVES. '

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:21 am

With you all the way Ian :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:50 am

Sadly won't happen

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:23 am

super kev legend wrote:Sadly won't happen

Why? That's just it fans give excuses about everything, my kids who are 3&4 give me excuses, so there should be no reason why we can not get the ccs rocking imo.
:thumbup:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:38 am

Looking forward to the game. Now the pressure's off a bit let's enjoy it. Wolves won't sit back and as long as we go for it, we may see what could be a cracker.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:43 am

Colourblind wrote:Looking forward to the game. Now the pressure's off a bit let's enjoy it. Wolves won't sit back and as long as we go for it, we may see what could be a cracker.

I hope so, although if we sit back and invite wolves on then we will be asking for a defeat. Lets hope slade gets it rite :bluescarf:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:00 pm

I'll be singing loud and proud at the back of the Canton as I do most home homes games!!! So if you hear my big fat gob starting songs, don't just stare at me, join in, you'll enjoy it :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :D :D :D :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :D :D :D :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Mikey27 wrote:I'll be singing loud and proud at the back of the Canton as I do most home homes games!!! So if you hear my big fat gob starting songs, don't just stare at me, join in, you'll enjoy it :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :D :D :D :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :D :D :D :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Hear hear pal :thumbup:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:38 pm

I sit in the Ninian Stand right next to the away fans and seem to be the only one trying to sing :lol:

Trying to support the boys and I get funny looks from people. You're right, this would never have happened years ago! Think a few more pints than normal is due to get my gob going and not care about anyone else :ayatollah:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:35 pm

I will sing my arse off. But 114 ninian is not the loudest place ive sat :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:09 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:I will sing my arse off. But 114 ninian is not the loudest place ive sat :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

The sit down while sippping bovril & clap area, I feel your pain

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:28 pm

Come on over to the Canton fellas :bluescarf:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Come on over to the Canton fellas :bluescarf:

I'd love to get pissed and join you lot but sadly I'm working London Sat night so it's a coke with ice day then home for pick up to set off :cry:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:28 pm

Yeah start singing and getting behind the team and then our merry Stewards under the direction of heir Himmler will demand we must all sit down or be shot for being bad people.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yeah start singing and getting behind the team and then our merry Stewards under the direction of heir Himmler will demand we must all sit down or be shot for being bad people.

We will get sonething going tomorrow nukes, chuckles be having it to :laughing6:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Yeah start singing and getting behind the team and then our merry Stewards under the direction of heir Himmler will demand we must all sit down or be shot for being bad people.

We will get sonething going tomorrow nukes, chuckles be having it to :laughing6:

It will be good tomorrow and an early goal attempt will lift the place. If we repeat our Blackburn performace it will be a great atmosphere :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:46 am

Stringfellow wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

It will be good tomorrow and an early goal attempt will lift the place. If we repeat our Blackburn performace it will be a great atmosphere :thumbup: :thumbup:

I certainly hope so, it's sad seeing 1000s missing even though they have paid for there season tickets and half of them don't show as its not a top three game or its to cold excuse that's why we only had a few thousand fans years ago in truth. Although its been a better atmosphere without the plastics tbh.