Slade

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Slade

Postby James the bluebird boy » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:05 pm

I'm one of the people that would prefer it of Slade leaves the club, but I'm not in favour of sacking managers every five minutes either.
Seeing as we are not going down or up this season, there is no point in sacking him this year. We should give him the rest of the season, see if his results improve and them decode weather to keep him. Recently results and performances have improved so we can't really criticize. I'll back him until his last day!

Blooooobirds! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
James the bluebird boy

Slade

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Slade

Postby James the bluebird boy » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Some spelling mistakes but that's what slippery fingers do for you! :lol: :lol:
James the bluebird boy

Re: Slade

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:29 am

James the bluebird boy wrote:Some spelling mistakes but that's what slippery fingers do for you! :lol: :lol:

Get your fingers out of the hairy pie then lad
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Return to General Chat