Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tan Video

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:56 pm

30,000 employees just makes me realise how much of a small thing we are to him compared to other his other ventures yet we are a supposed 170mill in debt to him :shock:

Re: Tan Video

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:30,000 employees just makes me realise how much of a small thing we are to him compared to other his other ventures yet we are a supposed 170mill in debt to him :shock:
I think cause we live and die for Cardiff city we think our owner does, the truth is I dont think he hardly ever thinks of us ,people saying he picks the team etc incontinence he's got much time to do that ,does he picks the team of his other clubs ?

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Stopped listening after a while :D :D

His voice annoys me :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:35 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Stopped listening after a while :D :D

His voice annoys me :lol: :lol:

You racist jules :laughing6:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:32 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:30,000 employees just makes me realise how much of a small thing we are to him compared to other his other ventures yet we are a supposed 170mill in debt to him :shock:
I think cause we live and die for Cardiff city we think our owner does, the truth is I dont think he hardly ever thinks of us ,people saying he picks the team etc incontinence he's got much time to do that ,does he picks the team of his other clubs ?

Incontinence???? :o Maybe that`s what the big trousers are designed to hide :?: :D