Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' 3 years ago today '

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:53 pm

3 years ago today

When Liverpool beat us in a penalty shoot out at Wembley, even though we lost it was a day we were all very proud of our club :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MRRXGXgrEWk

Re: ' 3 years ago today '

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Funny i was just watching highlights of that game now. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Funny i was just watching highlights of that game now. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Great game, that day our players showed fantastic pride and passion :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:3 years ago today

When Liverpool beat us in a penalty shoot out at Wembley, even though we lost it was a day we were all very proud of our club :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Brilliant memories Mason, one of my greatest days following City, Annaise left the stadium saying Daddy,they never really beat us,as we drew :thumbright: :thumbright: I loved it as I have always disliked Liverpool as in the 70's, 90% of Cardiff children in schools followed Liverpool/Leeds instead of Cardiff City.

Malky's Trojans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

GREAT MEMORIES :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:3 years ago today

Brilliant memories Mason, one of my greatest days following City, Annaise left the stadium saying Daddy,they never really beat us,as we drew :thumbright: :thumbright: I loved it as I have always disliked Liverpool as in the 70's, 90% of Cardiff children in schools followed Liverpool/Leeds instead of Cardiff City.

Malky's Trojans :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

GREAT MEMORIES :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Brilliant Annis :thumbup: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Funny i was just watching highlights of that game now. :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Great game, that day our players showed fantastic pride and passion :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Indeed but i am always going to wonder why Anthony Gerrard took that penalty.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:

Indeed but i am always going to wonder why Anthony Gerrard took that penalty.

I totally agree :thumbup:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:12 pm

That's like having suspicions about Arsenal goalkeeper Dan Lewis :o

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:20 pm

What a day that was.....70 on our bus, the great Grippo playing hurling when we stopped at the catholic sports ground for a drink, the singing, showing Liverpool supporters where to go coz they had not been there before, the Mason goal, going mad when we equalised , Healy nearly winning it for us........even the trip home. If you told me 15 years ago I would watch City play in a league cup and FA cup final I would have laughed in your face, reading this board sometimes, maybe we have had too much success. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 pm

Great day and game. Loved it. I thought our best chance of winning it was Miller's chance in extra time - should've buried it.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:21 pm

Denzil wrote:What a day that was.....70 on our bus, the great Grippo playing hurling when we stopped at the catholic sports ground for a drink, the singing, showing Liverpool supporters where to go coz they had not been there before, the Mason goal, going mad when we equalised , Healy nearly winning it for us........even the trip home. If you told me 15 years ago I would watch City play in a league cup and FA cup final I would have laughed in your face, reading this board sometimes, maybe we have had too much success. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

:thumbup:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Great day and game. Loved it. I thought our best chance of winning it was Miller's chance in extra time - should've buried it.

:thumbup: