Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

people want slade to fail no matter what

Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:54 am

It fits the agenda for the boo boys.

Re: people want slade to fail no matter what

Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:19 pm

lets be fair he hasnt made it any easier for himself with the truly woeful football. things have got a little better recently, with Kennedy improving things imo.

Noone needs to be dropped now, and hopefully Peltier isnt out for too long either.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:26 pm

blue lagoon wrote:It fits the agenda for the boo boys.

Correct. He started brilliantly. We went downhill when he was told to slash the wage bill by 12 million. Made perfect sense that it would affect us on the pitch.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:58 pm

Hear hear pal

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:05 pm

It certainly seems that way. :thumbup:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:12 pm

I conplety disagree, I'd love to see him do well. I just don't think he's good enough and I want him gone.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:21 pm

VincentTanOut wrote:I conplety disagree, I'd love to see him do well. I just don't think he's good enough and I want him gone.

Spot on and same here :thumbright: :thumbright:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:59 pm

What agenda? If you mean because he is Tans appointment then for some you might be right.

Not for all though, I think many can just see he is a very poor manager who talks utter sh!t :lol: I have no problem with Tan so wouldnt fit any agenda of mine.

Trollope coming in may just have saved us this season.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:I conplety disagree, I'd love to see him do well. I just don't think he's good enough and I want him gone.

and the same here :thumbup:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Its just a matter of time before someone on here writes those infamous words. "In Slade we trust" (other than me of course)

Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:16 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

and the same here :thumbup:

And here. No agenda. I just can't stand his brand of football or his pathetic excuses. He never accepts responsibility for poor performances, and we have suffered far too many of them.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:11 pm

angelis1949 wrote:Its just a matter of time before someone on here writes those infamous words. "In Slade we trust" (other than me of course)

If we win sat vs wolves i will :lol: as much as i want slade to do well and obviously he wasnt our choice manager to say the least.
It would be good to see him do well so we have to support him and his players as hes OUR manager thats the bottom line.
No matter who is in charge they will still get the same treatment from fans good & bad, although i can not see a better profile manager wanting to work for the lunatic tan eitherway.
Even the dundee manager who turned us down before slade come here said he didnt want the job due to interfearence in all aspects of the club and no final say in anything so that should tells us all what slades up against :shock:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:01 pm

I just want to see some decent football on a fairly regular basis where a corner, free kick or long throw is not our only weapon for scoring. Some creativity, fluency and full backs allowed to get forward. If that gradually develops then fine but so far it has been the opposite. Granted though I do know many fans who want a win at all costs but that's not enough for me week in week out. Some modern football please.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Ive no problem losing , its the style of play .

Slade has installed a style that is poor , not exciting .

we are not conceding but I cant see us scoring 3 ever in one of this matches with the style he has incorporated .

Slade is actually doing the best he can but his football philosophy is div 1 not championship

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:26 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

What agenda? If you mean because he is Tans appointment then for some you might be right.

Not for all though, I think many can just see he is a very poor manager who talks utter sh!t :lol: I have no problem with Tan so wouldnt fit any agenda of mine.

Spot on

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Leaning towards this train of thought ;)

No personal agenda with Slade but (MHO) he just isn't the man to lead our club anywhere that involves us being upwardly mobile, I'm afraid :cry:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Slade had a decent enough reception after the Wigan game.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:23 pm

Completely* Not sure what happened there.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:35 pm

3 up

Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:36 pm

He might well be prove crap but give him a fair crack.