Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bored Wigan fan last night

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:55 pm

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/ea ... 08725.html

Perhaps he knew about Slades tactics in advance....

Re: Bored Wigan fan last night

Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:33 pm

More to point it was malky taking off main strikers and replacing with wide men and midfielder? :o
acording to radio!! after all he as played games this season with no recognised strikers from start :shock:

FAO MalagCF

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi Malaga CF have been down your area a bit to Nerja I am thinking of coming down in April and was thinking of going to Malaga v At Madrid Is it difficult to get tickets average price? and also what part of the ground has the best atmosphere

Re: FAO MalagCF

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:36 am

jackblue wrote:Hi Malaga CF have been down your area a bit to Nerja I am thinking of coming down in April and was thinking of going to Malaga v At Madrid Is it difficult to get tickets average price? and also what part of the ground has the best atmosphere

Hi, I get my tickets through a supporters club based in Benalmadena. They normally run one or two buses to the home games for about ten euros. Average ticket can be 30 euros to sit/stand in the corner of the ground where all the atmosphere is along with all the English speaking supporters. The person to get you a ticket would be Dave Boardman from the lounge bar Benalmadena. The atmosphere there is electric with non stop singing. There is a nice square outside the ground where everyone drinks. I'm out there in March. Hope this helps.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:40 am

MalagaCF wrote:
jackblue wrote:Hi Malaga CF have been down your area a bit to Nerja I am thinking of coming down in April and was thinking of going to Malaga v At Madrid Is it difficult to get tickets average price? and also what part of the ground has the best atmosphere

Hi, I get my tickets through a supporters club based in Benalmadena. They normally run one or two buses to the home games for about ten euros. Average ticket can be 30 euros to sit/stand in the corner of the ground where all the atmosphere is along with all the English speaking supporters. The person to get you a ticket would be Dave Boardman from the lounge bar Benalmadena. The atmosphere there is electric with non stop singing. There is a nice square outside the ground where everyone drinks. I'm out there in March. Hope this helps.

This is where I stand.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-vQ4WEBvU

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:42 am

MalagaCF wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:

This is where I stand.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-vQ4WEBvU

That's our flag in the corner, which roughly translates as foreigners army.

Re: Bored Wigan fan last night

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Thanks mate we usually head for Nerja they run a few buses from there also but wondering if they sell out regular thanks for the info