Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Russell Slade is still hopeful '

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:17 pm

Sport

' Russell Slade is still hopeful '

Thurs 29/01/15

Russell Slade Says he is still hopeful of signing two more players before the transfer deadline,which would bring his transfer dealings to 6 players this January.
He is hoping to bring in a winger,but so far all his bids and enquires have failed.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150707 :thumbright:

Re: ' Russell Slade is still hopeful '

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:22 pm

None of his signings have been much better than what we've already got.

Can't see this being any different.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Not better than what we got but the same quality and more commitment on a fraction of the wage, im happy about it tbh the only way is up in my eyes (Y)

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:31 pm

A winger and a replacement for ALF would be ideal. Maybe another midfield player but if Dikcagoi is coming back maybe he feels he has enough.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:10 pm

cant be worse than what we got
but is much much cheaper
OH AND WE HAVE OUR BLUE BACK :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumbup:

Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm

A winger and a striker :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Realistically I'd like it to be Chris Wood and Albrighton. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm

I hope a striker is gonna be brought in because thats a must. I dont think kenwynne and revell is gonna work and i dont see who is gonna score us goals. Need a goalscorer.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm

TheRealB wrote:Not better than what we got but the same quality and more commitment on a fraction of the wage, im happy about it tbh the only way is up in my eyes (Y)

Mallone isn't the same quality as a player who's played for Man Utd and in a Champions League Final.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Eoin Doyle please!

Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:07 pm

I really hope he shows faith in joey mason when hes fit,i think hed link up superbly with revell and jones

Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:09 pm

I like Joe Mason a decent player..but not strong or quick enough to be anymore than an average championship player

Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Skewett wrote:
TheRealB wrote:Not better than what we got but the same quality and more commitment on a fraction of the wage, im happy about it tbh the only way is up in my eyes (Y)

Mallone isn't the same quality as a player who's played for Man Utd and in a Champions League Final.

He's better than that player at the moment. And cheaper too.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:46 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
Skewett wrote:

He's better than that player at the moment. And cheaper too.

Lol

Either your a bit deluded or you can't see beyond what seems like a possible dislike of anything Ole. What has Mallone achieved that's even worth mentioning, or were Man U and Alex Furguson not seeing the same as you.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:36 pm

There's no way Malone has the same quality as fabio. At the moment fabio is in and out of the side, left back right back, surely unsettling a player and drops their form and morale. Fabios quality was not in question when he consistently had man of the match earlier in the season. At the moment the whole squad are poor.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:38 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:Eoin Doyle please!

^^^^^^^^^^
:bluescarf:

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:47 pm

Let's not spend until the summer imo

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:51 pm

Hopefully this Okeefe can sort the midfield issue out. we need a quick winger and a striker! Although under Slades tactics I feel the best championship players are doomed to look poor.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Let's not spend until the summer imo

Goal scorer needed on the cheap NOW, why not ;) think the price they're asking is £500k to £1m

Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:45 am

Jo mason who couldnt get a regular start with a poor Bolton team ?

Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:31 am

Massimo Luongo??????