Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I got slaughtered for this

Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:32 pm

I got slaughtered for saying this
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153959

I always said that Tan/Ole were not spending massive on transfers but were giving ridiculous/mad wages and at least 10 players were on £35,000 a week plus :shock: :shock:

Well this proves it viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153959

Re: I got slaughtered for this

Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Any surprising players on over 35k a week?

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Tan gave it ago to go back up and it failed massively as did ole and now we cut back.

At the point of relegation it's worth a try I'd have probably done the same.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:56 pm

So what was the wage bill last season? You got over sixty million from TV money plus crowds in the high twenties. You MUST have made a profit, so why has the debt increased? I know company accounts cant be done on the back of a fag packet, but the basic figures don't seem to add up. If Vince lost money during your stay in the PL, someone must be doing him over.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:21 am

xajax wrote:So what was the wage bill last season? You got over sixty million from TV money plus crowds in the high twenties. You MUST have made a profit, so why has the debt increased? I know company accounts cant be done on the back of a fag packet, but the basic figures don't seem to add up. If Vince lost money during your stay in the PL, someone must be doing him over.

!
I BELIEVE IT Was stated on here we made a running profit after stay inpremier as for Debt MMM its anyone's guess as to what it actually is? Must remember lot of debt was before we were in premier! I guess signings were made with premier money!
There was also lots in and outs regarding players so thats muddied the waters as well :o