Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' NOW ITS UPDATED '

Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:20 am

tonblue wrote:Give me maynard before macheda anyday,a good run in side and he will get goals,and ralls gotta get more game time.

I agree with all three of your posts 100%. Maynard has proved that he can score goals in the Championship when he was playing for Bristol City. Macheda scored quite a few for Birmingham in a loan spell but I just feel that Maynard is more suited to the Championship and has more experience in this division. All Maynard needs is a 21/22 match run up front alongside another striker, like Le Fondre had and I honestly think he would score the goals for us. His confidence is very low at the moment andnit has been since he came here. When he came back after the leg break he needed a run in the team but he hardly got a chance when we were in the Prem, he went on loan at Wigan and scored 4 goals in 16 games, with at least 6 of those appearances from the bench. So, this season he thinks that he will get a chance and when he does he is out on the wing, nice one Ole. Then a few more games out of position and no goals because of that he is taken out of the side and not had a look in since then. The guy is unable to try and get any confidence back into his game as he isn't given the chance. I really do think that he can score the goals for us but again he gets more bad luck and is out for 4-5 weeks. I just think the guy has had a lot of bad luck, obviously because of that he has lost loads of confidence and he just hasn't been given a proper chance. When I mean proper chance I mean him playing in his correct position with a partner up front with him. Oh yeah he needs a good run of games. What harm would it do if we did give him a chance? Absolutely nothing. I still believe in him, even if many of you don't. Cause on his day and when he is full of confidence, he is one of the best goal scorers and finishers in the Championship.

Bloooooobirds.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:39 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Wez,
I totally agree regarding Gabbidon and Maynard get rid :thumbright:

As to Macheda,I bet as soon as he goes,he scores goals else where,watch Le Fondre & Guerra start scoring else where.

macheda has serious ability, he just has an attitude. he needs to feel loved IMO and a particular type of manager to bring the best out of him.

sadly, i don't think CCFC is the club which will offer him that. although to be frank, he is a professional, and cannot say hand on heart that he has put in 100% every game, so my sympathy is limited.

Macheda has serious ability ? Well that's news to me and anybody else interested in association football.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:44 pm

Colourblind wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:

As to Macheda,I bet as soon as he goes,he scores goals else where,watch Le Fondre & Guerra start scoring else where.

macheda has serious ability, he just has an attitude. he needs to feel loved IMO and a particular type of manager to bring the best out of him.

sadly, i don't think CCFC is the club which will offer him that. although to be frank, he is a professional, and cannot say hand on heart that he has put in 100% every game, so my sympathy is limited.

Macheda has serious ability ? Well that's news to me and anybody else interested in association football.

All about different opinions,thats whats great about football and football fans :thumbright:

You still have not said if we know each other as you say uve been going down the City a lot longer than me,we surely must know each other? :thumbright:

Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Colourblind wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:

All about different opinions,thats whats great about football and football fans :thumbright:

You still have not said if we know each other as you say uve been going down the City a lot longer than me,we surely must know each other? :thumbright:

We've never met. But I know what you look like so next time I see you, I'll introduce myself. That said, I knew your brothers, Glenn and Tony (R.I.P.) very well in my youth.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wiltshirebluebird wrote:That squad SHOULD be capable of a mid table championship position. Needs 3/4 with a bit more pace and quality to push on.

Personally I honestly feel its still good enough for at least top 8 position if managed right :thumbright: :bluescarf:
I think we should make the playoffs with the squad we got just needs a spark to get us going

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:52 pm

Colourblind wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:

you need to grow up and understand that football is a game of opinions. he scored 10 in 18 on loan at a struggling club, birmingham city.

the fact that one esteemed fan just agreed with me suggests that your opinion is much less widespread than you think, chump.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:18 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:
Colourblind wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:

you need to grow up and understand that football is a game of opinions. he scored 10 in 18 on loan at a struggling club, birmingham city.

the fact that one esteemed fan just agreed with me suggests that your opinion is much less widespread than you think, chump.

I realise it's all a matter of opinion but I bet most fans agree with me that Macheda is useless

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Colourblind wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:
Colourblind wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:

I realise it's all a matter of opinion but I bet most fans agree with me that Macheda is useless

thats better, see it is possible to disagree and remain respectful at the same time. :thumbright: