Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' FANS DESERVE BETTER '

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Derby on Saturday very hard game but as fans all we want to see is a bit of pride and passion from our players and them to give 100% and work their socks off. Last couple of games the performances on the pitch been poor. Fans deserve better. Come on City enough is enough show some passion and let's be proud of our club once again :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: ' FANS DESERVE BETTER '

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Santa Ponsa Blue wrote:Derby on Saturday very hard game but as fans all we want to see is a bit of pride and passion from our players and them to give 100% and work their socks off. Last couple of games the performances on the pitch been poor. Fans deserve better. Come on City enough is enough show some passion and let's be proud of our club once again :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thats the Spirit Mason :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:00 pm

Sorry to be negative but Derby are just gonna run over us with how things are going at the moment.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:09 pm

I don't blame the players, they will be chasing shadows come Saturday sadly and that's all down to slade.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:15 pm

After my first game back on Saturday ive been itching to go to saturday but trying to justify paying £27 to watch dogshit football I just can't do it. Such a shame because I've missed going down so much I found I really missed going down and had a good laugh

Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Sorry to be negative but Derby are just gonna run over us with how things are going at the moment.

Rydo,I thought you were always positive? :shock:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Sorry to be negative but Derby are just gonna run over us with how things are going at the moment.

I think what the OP is saying is, as long as they give 100% and play for the shirt that will be acceptable, as opposed to just going through the motions like last Saturday.