Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED 'Cardiff on verge of signing Premier midfielder'

Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:04 am

This seems to be the most forward thinking of our signings so far, good age and a position we desperately need. For like, eight years really.

Re: UPDATED ' Cardiff City Sign Premier midfielder ' UPDATED

Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:23 am

Never heard of him, don't think I've even seen him play.
But he's young, and hopefully out to prove a point. Although I do feel it won't make much difference if we stay with the 442 formation as we'll continue to be outnumbered and outplayed in the middle.

Maybe if this guy slots in the middle with Gunners, and push Whitts higher up just behind the striker we may get somewhere.

Re: UPDATED ' Cardiff City Sign Premier midfielder ' UPDATED

Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:40 am

All we need now is another 10 players who are willing to run through a brick wall for us and we will be a decent side. Tried the so called big name, big wage player and that didn't work. Give Slade till the end of this season. I believe he's been told what his remit is and has one hand tied behind his back. I like to see hard a working side playing for the badge with no billy big balls that think they don't need to put in any effort.
:bluescarf:

Re: UPDATED & CONFIRMED ' Cardiff City Sign Premier midfield

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:12 pm

UPDATED :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Isn't it brilliant to once again see a new signing for the club, finally holding up a BLUE City Shirt for his picture to be taken?

Bloooooobirds

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:20 pm

geggs_ccfc wrote:Isn't it brilliant to once again see a new signing for the club, finally holding up a BLUE City Shirt for his picture to be taken?

Bloooooobirds

:ayatollah: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: UPDATED 'Cardiff on verge of signing Premier midfielder'

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:50 pm

RFMH wrote:Transfermarkt has him down as a enteral midfielder that can play defensive and attacking. Anyone know any info on him, is he likely to replace Gunnar?

Or will Slade play him RW?

Hopefully replace Whittingham

Re: ITS OFFICIAL ' Cardiff City Sign Premier midfielder '

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:49 pm

Sounds like the type of player we need, good to see Slade sorting the midfield out with someone who like to impose himself in this area to give us some more possession :)

New hope for Saturday 2-1 City :thumbup:

Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:27 pm

decent player

Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:33 pm

:ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:09 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
geggs_ccfc wrote:Isn't it brilliant to once again see a new signing for the club, finally holding up a BLUE City Shirt for his picture to be taken?

Bloooooobirds

:ayatollah: :bluescarf:

yes it is :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:06 am

New signing Stuart O’Keefe is ready for his Bluebirds debut against Derby County and pledged to add real energy in midfield and ‘keep the ball moving’.

O’Keefe, 23, looks certain to be one of two players who will make their first Cardiff City appearances, along with Lee Peltier at right-back.

“I like to bring a bit of energy to midfield and keep the ball moving in that area,” said O’Keefe after signing a contract which runs through to 2017.

“That’s what my game is about and the Gaffer has asked me to come in and contribute to the team in that way."