Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"YOU HAVE TO FEEL SORRY FOR RUSSELL SLADE"

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153904 :shock: :shock:

But I still think Slade is Clueless and should never have been appointed.

Re: "YOU HAVE TO FEEL SORRY FOR RUSSELL SLADE"

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Annis, I can think of at least half a dozen managers who would tender their resignation immediately, & walk out on a club if this kind of treatment happened to them!

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:56 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Annis, I can think of at least half a dozen managers who would tender their resignation immediately, & walk out on a club if this kind of treatment happened to them!

Rick,thats why Tan has chosen a puppet.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Link

Well Im sorry The only thing I feel sorry for are the players that werent really given a chance . Slade must have had a interview and they must have told him the plans they had for the club. If they didn't tell him It would have been up to him to ask about the plans they had. So he come here with his eyes wide open as far as I'm concerned.

All this adds up to one great fk up, and there is only one thing that will loose and that's our club , and of course the fans .
Tan wants out and I believe he will rip the club down to show a buyer that the books are balanced. Which of course is a good thing. But if we had ,had some one who knew what they were doing from the start we wouldn't be in this shit now.

Tan knew he was going to do this ,that is why he give us the blue back, keep us happy while he takes with the other hand .

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:40 pm

he may have not known those players were leaving at that particular moment in time, but it was probably agreed by him that the club should move them on.

he signed peltier before the club sold brayford, so it can't have been unexpected. as for kim, i doubt slade cared one iota that the club decided to terminate his contract as he hasn't been near the first 11.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:42 pm

£100k+ for standing on the touchline motionless and getting Scott "Diminishing Cult Hero Reputation" Young to run the show for him is a pretty good screw, if you ask me! ;)

Way out of his depth and unless someone with clout can show Tan the way, then I'm afraid we are only going one direction on current evidence...and it ain't upwards! :cry:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:25 am

Slade would of know the game plan regarding getting rid of players when he took the job

Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:29 am

wez1927 wrote:

Slade would of know the game plan regarding getting rid of players when he took the job

Don't be daft wez he walked in with eyes closed dangling on a bit of string attached to tan! !, :lol: