Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many are Derby bringing saturday

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Do you think Derby will bring a big following Saturday be interesting to see

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153958

Re: How many are Derby bringing saturday

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:47 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Do you think Derby will bring a big following Saturday be interesting to see

I would say so. They're a big club that are flying this season I'd be surprised if they didn't bring any less than 1500.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:51 pm

norms76 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:Do you think Derby will bring a big following Saturday be interesting to see

I would say so. They're a big club that are flying this season I'd be surprised if they didn't bring any less than 1500.

Norm,
I think theyve sold at the mom about 1,200, Tickets now on general Sale, in the past they have had terrible away support.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:55 pm

norms76 wrote:

They had sold 1600 up to Friday morning.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Norm,
I think theyve sold at the mom about 1,200, Tickets now on general Sale, in the past they have had terrible away support.

Annis,
I know in the past they've not brought many but this year is their year I'd say, they'll bring a good few I reckon.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Norm,

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/17575-cardiff-away/ :thumbright:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:18 pm

64JACK wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Norm,

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/17575-cardiff-away/ :thumbright:

Cheers :thumbright:

Derby v Blackburn tomorrow night, if they win, they will prob sell more tickets.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153958 :thumbright: :bluescarf: