are we that rich???

A forum for all things Cardiff City

are we that rich???

Postby litoblues » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:14 pm

that we can cancel all these contracts, and pay the players off, without even getting a transfer fee..

surely burgenstaller is worth a few bob, and kimbo
litoblues

are we that rich???

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: are we that rich???

Postby wez1927 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:21 pm

litoblues wrote:that we can cancel all these contracts, and pay the players off, without even getting a transfer fee..

How do you know that we have paid them off ???
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby davids » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:32 pm

wez1927 wrote:
litoblues wrote:that we can cancel all these contracts, and pay the players off, without even getting a transfer fee..

All those players will have had contracts entitling them to be paid.

Although I doubt that any of them will have received full payment for the rest of their contracts, I also strongly doubt that any of them will have agreed to walk away from their contractual entitlement without receiving a penny and if they did they must be stupid.

Didn't someone mention that about a million pounds had been spent paying up player's contracts?
davids

Postby litoblues » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:35 pm

wez1927 wrote:

NO PLAYER WALKS AWAY WITH NOTHING THESE DAYS.(NOT WITH AGENTS INVOLVED) THEY WILL HAVE BEEN PAID UP, AND CAN EXPECT A NICE SIGNING ON FEE AT THEIR NEXT CLUB ALSO.
litoblues

Postby wez1927 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:35 pm

davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Although I doubt that any of them will have received full payment for the rest of their contracts, I also strongly doubt that any of them will have agreed to walk away from their contractual entitlement without receiving a penny and if they did they must be stupid.

Didn't someone mention that about a million pounds had been spent paying up player's contracts?
some players in the past have ended there contracts without pay offs as they get a large signing on fee from being a free agent and some players just want to play football ,would be intresting to see if any Moines had been paid or players have just wanted to move on for footballung reasons and not just money
wez1927

Postby davids » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:38 pm

wez1927 wrote:
davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

some players in the past have ended there contracts without pay offs as they get a large signing on fee from being a free agent and some players just want to play football ,would be intresting to see if any Moines had been paid or players have just wanted to move on for footballung reasons and not just money

Footballers one and only concern is money. To believe otherwise is naive.
davids

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:44 pm

I should imagine they would have got paid up a good percentage of the contract, but I'm wondering if it's done now because we can afford to with the parachute payment without breaking Fairplay rules. Where as if it was done later we would have broke them?
2blue2handle

Postby llan bluebird » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:07 pm

A lot of foreign lads who may want to get home
llan bluebird

Postby rsblue » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm

get a few bob for them ? :shock: we should have taken one of the many offers ............. oh wait :laughing6:
rsblue

Postby wez1927 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:34 pm

llan bluebird wrote:A lot of foreign lads who may want to get home

I agree ,I don't think The Norwegian a and kimbo would of got much
wez1927

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Kimbo worth pennis out of contract in the summer probably settled for 3 months wages if that which is no odds as he wasn't playing anyway

Burgstaller would ahve cost more but that depends on the player as well some just want to play and don't care about big pay offs others hold clubs to ransom cos they feel they are owed their contracts
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Postby Woodville Willie » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:54 am

If you cut £12m from the wages bill, it is probably worth paying a few off. Still quids in.
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Return to General Chat