Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tonights Film - AMERICAN SNIPER

Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:02 am

PhilStantShoot2Kill wrote:Excuse my ignorance on this film, but is it the one about the guy that founded craft international after he left the army - the mercenary group with the 'violence does pay' slogan that had its staff at the scene of the Boston bombings for some strange reason.

I have seen the scene with the plastic baby that made me chuckle, but would be interested watching it

It's about Chris Kyle, a sniper in the US Marines out in Iraq. Story is about his life in the marines and his wife and kids back home, and the effects of war on him personally. Great movie if you ask me, some people are far too critical

Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:05 am

PhilStantShoot2Kill wrote:Excuse my ignorance on this film, but is it the one about the guy that founded craft international after he left the army - the mercenary group with the 'violence does pay' slogan that had its staff at the scene of the Boston bombings for some strange reason.

I have seen the scene with the plastic baby that made me chuckle, but would be interested watching it

No, it isn't that story ;)

This one is far more poignant and tells both sides of the coin :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:26 am

top film!