Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Update from the Vale 26/jan 2015 "

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Well I was most put out to find no red carpet welcome for me today ,
especially as they knew I was coming.

How did they know I hear you ask ,guess what they read on here yesterday that steve would be coming today :oops: :oops: or what .
all those that started Saturday had today off for and r although I did see Fabio ,gunnarrson and noony coming back from a swim (not saying no others went swimming or to the gym just that I didn't see them if they did) .

what a big surprise to see kimbo training today (wonder if hes now on trial )sorry couldn't resist being sarcastic but he did take a full part along side ralls and adeymi,ben Wilson was the only keeper at training ,Declan john macheda and peltier were there working as a threesome,the 2 full backs practicing getting balls into the box for macheda.there were 2 under 21s but not sure who theo Wharton could of been 1 and tommy o sullivan the other .

danny gabbidon was being put through his paces lots of running around the outside of the pitch might see him on the bench Saturday .due to turner being in a cast/boot at present ,how ever im told he should only miss Saturday and be back for the next games .
sorry its not much today but one more snippet of news is that ken choo was at the vale offices today which im led to believe is not usual make of it what you like but im hoping it was due to another player coming in :bluescarf:

Re: update from the vale 26/jan 2015

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Gunners was training with weights in the gym while Noone and Fabio doing light excersise in the swimming pool with coach.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:53 pm

were there any others there mate :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:were there any others there mate :bluescarf:

Everyone else has been released on free transfers.

Apparently we were offered 5 million for Marshall by Everton but we told them to just have him for free :)

Re: " Update from the Vale 26/jan 2015 "

Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:29 pm

yes and we let them go
and they still stay and train with us
kimbo im talking about :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:54 pm

If Dec john,mechada and the new guy was there they would be working as a twosome......mechada don't,do work☺

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:48 pm

There were none of the other players inside gym or pool area that I could see, sorry.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:50 pm

cheers mate :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Keep them coming Steve :thumbright:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:40 am

will do my best annis
can usually only get there once a week
and I have been warned again about staying off Cardiff city training grounds
was mentioned that down the bottom fields is out of bounds due to the fact they do there tactical stuff down there ,and we don't want that put out on the message board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: tactics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
I can tell the opposition now what our tactics is I don't need to watch down the vale.
when you have the ball don't worry our midfield and defence will back off until you get to the bye line or into our box
you can safely play it out wide as we stay narrow .and don't panic if some how you go a goal down as we will let you have all the possession you need to eventually beat us.i promise you we wont pressure you or tackle you ,and we defo wont bother your goal keeper in the second half . :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :thumbup:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:29 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:will do my best annis
can usually only get there once a week
and I have been warned again about staying off Cardiff city training grounds
was mentioned that down the bottom fields is out of bounds due to the fact they do there tactical stuff down there ,and we don't want that put out on the message board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: tactics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
I can tell the opposition now what our tactics is I don't need to watch down the vale.
when you have the ball don't worry our midfield and defence will back off until you get to the bye line or into our box
you can safely play it out wide as we stay narrow .and don't panic if some how you go a goal down as we will let you have all the possession you need to eventually beat us.i promise you we wont pressure you or tackle you ,and we defo wont bother your goal keeper in the second half . :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: :thumbright:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:25 pm

proves they read our board
and are scared our opposition read it :lol: :thumbup: