Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Do you have a problem with Tan? "

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:40 pm

Yes I still have a problem, just because he has now reversed the rebrand (which he instigated and we should never have allowed to happen) I should love him? Hell no, I have hated the man for the past two and a half years and still do, the day he sells up and has no link to my club the better.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Lots of good points :ayatollah: An interesting read.

It seems most are annoyed with things that have happened in the past which I think is more than fair with some issues, not so much others but its all opinions.

It seems these cut backs please the vast majority and the return to blue everyone (I think). Im personally happy to move on from it now and see what happens.

My biggest issue at the moment is the manager, a lot of clubs pick poor managers but Slade is terrible.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just so you all know Colourblind, I am convinced as a Jack :D

Not interested In Swansea. but have supported Cardiff City for a lot longer than you have, Annis.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:50 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Yes I still have a problem, just because he has now reversed the rebrand (which he instigated and we should never have allowed to happen) I should love him? Hell no, I have hated the man for the past two and a half years and still do, the day he sells up and has no link to my club the better.

I think,Ely Boy, that you do have a problem. Not sure that it is confined to the fortunes of Cardiff City, though.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:04 pm

Colourblind wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just so you all know Colourblind, I am convinced as a Jack :D

Not interested In Swansea. but have supported Cardiff City for a lot longer than you have, Annis.

Ok :thumbright: but I asked you a question a couple of months ago and you refused to answer it,I will search for it.
We must know each other?

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:03 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Yes I still have a problem, just because he has now reversed the rebrand (which he instigated and we should never have allowed to happen) I should love him? Hell no, I have hated the man for the past two and a half years and still do, the day he sells up and has no link to my club the better.

Agree 100%. He seems to be slowly destroying everything I loved about this club, has turned supporters against each other, has no respect for the history of the club or it's supporters, and soon we will be playing in a lower league with much more debt than when he arrived. To add insult to injury, he appoints a coach who has done nothing outside the lower divisions, and assistant coaches who have done nothing full stop. The sooner he goes, the better.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:34 pm

He and HIS cash got us in the big time yes I know we only lasted a season and finished bottom but he got us there none the less.

It was not long ago people were licking his backside and dancing around with !malaysian flags because he saved us from
going bankrupt a little more respect is called for some real ungrateful cnuts here.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:44 pm

londonexile wrote:He and HIS cash got us in the big time yes I know we only lasted a season and finished bottom but he got us there none the less.

It was not long ago people were licking his backside and dancing around with !malaysian flags because he saved us from
going bankrupt a little more respect is called for some real ungrateful cnuts here.

Were they dancing around or waving Malaysian flags after Tan arrived? ? ?

Yes there were a few licking his feet/arse.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:02 pm

londonexile wrote:He and HIS cash got us in the big time yes I know we only lasted a season and finished bottom but he got us there none the less.

I wasn't dancing around waving Malaysian flags around, and couldn't care less that he got us to the Premier League as I didn't see any of those games. As far as I'm concerned he made a good job of virtually destroying the club I have supported for nearly 50 years, and I don't think he's finished yet. He will leave us in one huge mess, and at least one division lower when he goes.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Colourblind wrote:

I think,Ely Boy, that you do have a problem. Not sure that it is confined to the fortunes of Cardiff City, though.

Tell me something I don't know :thumbup:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:28 pm

By the way I was really sticking up for tan, just gave my opinion and was interested in others, the title seems a little aggressive haha. :bluescarf: