Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT DID YOU ALL!!!!

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Expect vt to inject another 150 mil now we are back in blue most of you got what you wanted now its back to the dark old days back and forth between the bottom two leagues or even bankrupt well done lads.

Re: WHAT DID YOU ALL!!!!

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Ye it is our fault. :laughing6:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:37 pm

:lol: what a load of rubbish.

Dalman himself said nothing has changed in the way VT will invest in this club. If you look carefully, the cost cutting etc was starting well before a return to blue was even mooted. :thumbup:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Like i said well done lads...........

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Cheers mate, glad you appreciate the work a lot of city fans put in to get our club playing in its rightfull colours :thumbup:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:55 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:Ye it is our fault. :laughing6:

:laughing6:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:57 pm

mdblue wrote:Expect vt to inject another 150 mil now we are back in blue most of you got what you wanted now its back to the dark old days back and forth between the bottom two leagues or even bankrupt well done lads.

Cheers for appreciating all the hard work to get us back playing in our correct colours :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:03 pm

mdblue wrote:Expect vt to inject another 150 mil now we are back in blue most of you got what you wanted now its back to the dark old days back and forth between the bottom two leagues or even bankrupt well done lads.

If i wanted to listen to an arsehole I would have farted

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:04 pm

yes well done everyone should be proud we got our club back,its not all about success just seems alot of ppl have only supported city since we started getting success,fukin joke! i remember my dad taking me as a young lad to watch us at home to gillingham think it was,i was about 7, and seeing the banter in the stadium then the trouble outside i realized this is my club win lose or draw i fukin love it,shame theres not more ppl who feel the same

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote::lol: what a load of rubbish.

Dalman himself said nothing has changed in the way VT will invest in this club. If you look carefully, the cost cutting etc was starting well before a return to blue was even mooted. :thumbup:

Spot on.

I dont really know what people are getting.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Back in blue and proud again. Thank f**k!

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:09 pm

Don't blame us , It was Tanny's mummy :bluescarf: :laughing6:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Half of you wankers wont even renew next year lie i said WANKERS!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:49 pm

mdblue wrote:Half of you wankers wont even renew next year lie i said WANKERS!!!!!!!!

Well well, got out of t5he bed on the wrong side this morning did you? :roll:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:09 pm

I do enjoy the occasional wank (don't tell the mrs). And for your information I will be renewing for next year at the back of the canton isle 105. Pop up and say hello if you like :thumbup:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:16 pm

After reading this, I think you must be on another wind up :laughing6: :laughing6:

viewtopic.php?t=117912

Have a nice day in school mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:16 pm

reza your not alone I promise you :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Mikey27 wrote:Cheers mate, glad you appreciate the work a lot of city fans put in to get our club playing in its rightfull colours :thumbup:

Yes but in which Division. And more to the point, in which league ? Cos I get this feeling that it might not be the Football League.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Colourblind wrote:Yes but in which Division. And more to the point, in which league ? Cos I get this feeling that it might not be the Football League.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How does a return to our rightful colours mean we will be out of the football league?! :laughing5:

Another one who needs to wake up and realise that was always going to happen as soon as it was obvious we weren't going to get promoted and started well before a return to blue was even offered.

:thumbright:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Colourblind wrote:
Mikey27 wrote:Cheers mate, glad you appreciate the work a lot of city fans put in to get our club playing in its rightfull colours :thumbup:

Yes but in which Division. And more to the point, in which league ? Cos I get this feeling that it might not be the Football League.

Well at the moment we are in the championship, next season, who knows but at the end of the day "we" have got "our" cardiff back.

Either way, red or blue the money situation was never going to improve was it?

We were relegated into the championship in red, the season was going shit so Tan has said "I'm out of here".

This is when slade has been appointed and the cost cutting has begun. A few months down the line the fans started getting restles again so he converted us back to blue. He will now say the cost cutting is because we didnt keep our end of the bargain with the rebrand.

I'm confident in saying the day Ole was sacked, was the day Tan decided no more money is going into that sinking ship. All just speculation and my opinion though

Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Yes but in which Division. And more to the point, in which league ? Cos I get this feeling that it might not be the Football League.[/quote]

Doughnut :!: someone is missing the point ...

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:19 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote::lol: what a load of rubbish.

Spot on.

I dont really know what people are getting.

:laughing6:

Some right oddballs supporting us mate, I'm over the moon to see us back in blue and finally addressing our finances. The only problem I have, which is a very big problem is Slade, he's simply not good enough and I can't see it getting any better on the pitch with him in charge.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:39 pm

Reza wrote:yes well done everyone should be proud we got our club back,its not all about success just seems alot of ppl have only supported city since we started getting success,fukin joke! i remember my dad taking me as a young lad to watch us at home to gillingham think it was,i was about 7, and seeing the banter in the stadium then the trouble outside i realized this is my club win lose or draw i fukin love it,shame theres not more ppl who feel the same

Win, lose or draw is not really OK though is it. You wouldn't keep going back to watch a shit movie would you. You may have got what you wanted by us now playing in blue but an awful lot more would prefer to see Cardiff City going forwards not backwards whatever colour they play in.

Those who argue that blue is everything, even more important than the quality of football or division we play in are talking crap.

If we apply your logic ('the good old days') our club would never move forward.

Fact is we almost had everything now we might end up with nothing.........

Apart from a small handful of you and some mates watching lower league crap again.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Skewett wrote:
Win, lose or draw is not really OK though is it. You wouldn't keep going back to watch a shit movie would you. You may have got what you wanted by us now playing in blue but an awful lot more would prefer to see Cardiff City going forwards not backwards whatever colour they play in.

Those who argue that blue is everything, even more important than the quality of football or division we play in are talking crap.

Apart from a small handful of you and some mates watching lower league crap again.

Again,

How has the return to blue caused this? Cost cutting was well underway whilst we were still in red. :thumbup:

The only reason it has accelerated this month, is because the transfer window has opened and therefore players have been able to be moved about a lot easier. It has absolutely nothing to do with the reversal of the rebrand. :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Skewett wrote:

Again,

How has the return to blue caused this? Cost cutting was well underway whilst we were still in red. :thumbup:

The only reason it has accelerated this month, is because the transfer window has opened and therefore players have been able to be moved about a lot easier. It has absolutely nothing to do with the reversal of the rebrand. :bluescarf:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
Skewett wrote:

Again,

Agree 100% with Skewett. On the other hand I never agree with you. Hard to believe we support the same club.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:09 pm

It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees Tan man.But you and your red boys have been on your knees in front of Tan since he arrived.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Colourblind wrote:Agree 100% with Skewett. On the other hand I never agree with you. Hard to believe we support the same club.

Could you try to answer my post? How has a return to blue caused this, when we were well underway with cost cutting whilst still wearing red? :thumbup:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:20 pm

mdblue wrote:Half of you wankers wont even renew next year lie i said WANKERS!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: plastic youth alert

Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:38 am

Blueboys1927 wrote:

Blueboys1927 wrote:

That's a bit rich coming from you. Judging by your posts it looks like you've only just come out of short trousers yourself.