Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHAT DID YOU ALL!!!!

Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:46 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Colourblind wrote:Agree 100% with Skewett. On the other hand I never agree with you. Hard to believe we support the same club.

Could you try to answer my post? How has a return to blue caused this, when we were well underway with cost cutting whilst still wearing red? :thumbup:

Of course I'll answer it. It was obvious that Tan was always going ahead with cost cutting even in red. But because of the change to blue coupled with the attitude of people like you and Annis ( and even worse) towards him, he will cut us back to the bare bones. We really are looking down both barrels but I expect you disagree and think that some wealthy Welsh businessman will take us over and everything will turn out fine.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:20 pm

Colourblind wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
Colourblind wrote:Agree 100% with Skewett. On the other hand I never agree with you. Hard to believe we support the same club.

Could you try to answer my post? How has a return to blue caused this, when we were well underway with cost cutting whilst still wearing red? :thumbup:

Of course I'll answer it. It was obvious that Tan was always going ahead with cost cutting even in red. But because of the change to blue coupled with the attitude of people like you and Annis ( and even worse) towards him, he will cut us back to the bare bones. We really are looking down both barrels but I expect you disagree and think that some wealthy Welsh businessman will take us over and everything will turn out fine.

Because of the likes of Chuckles and Annis? Rubbish.

The cost cutting was going to happen with or without the likes of Chuckles or Annis or like minded. Tan returned the blue because now he needs us.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:30 pm

What a clown, take blue out of your username you disgrace

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:47 pm

mdblue wrote:Expect vt to inject another 150 mil now we are back in blue most of you got what you wanted now its back to the dark old days back and forth between the bottom two leagues or even bankrupt well done lads.

If you want to watch a successful team in red that badly, please f**k off to Old Trafford! Us BLUEBIRDS had no problem watching OUR team in the bottom divisions before and we are all delighted we are finally able to watch OUR team again now. Whether we are watching OUR team in the Premiership, Championship or Conference in the future, it will still be OUR team in OUR colours with OUR identity, and that beats watching an artificial, unrecognisable red team impersonating our BLUE club everytime! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
mdblue wrote:Expect vt to inject another 150 mil now we are back in blue most of you got what you wanted now its back to the dark old days back and forth between the bottom two leagues or even bankrupt well done lads.

If you want to watch a successful team in red that badly, please f**k off to Old Trafford! Us BLUEBIRDS had no problem watching OUR team in the bottom divisions before and we are all delighted we are finally able to watch OUR team again now. Whether we are watching OUR team in the Premiership, Championship or Conference in the future, it will still be OUR team in OUR colours with OUR identity, and that beats watching an artificial, unrecognisable red team impersonating our BLUE club everytime! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

When you are watching Cardiff City in the Conference you wont have much company.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Colourblind wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I still believe your a Jack on a wind up?

U say uve followed Cardiff at longer than myself,we must know each other then?

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Colourblind wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

When you are watching Cardiff City in the Conference you wont have much company.

I would prefer it that way as that would mean plastics like you creating a bad, negative atmosphere will be far, far away! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:45 pm

What a load of bullshit :lol:

You think we're "paying the price" for going back to blue? Cost cutting was going to happen whether we were in blue or not! And am I the only one who sees all this as a good thing?

Go and support Chelsea if all you care about is signing big time players and Premier League football :wave:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:02 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

100% spot on Tonteg, I am glad we are back to our rightful identity and it does not matter what division we play in to me as I am a Cardiff City fan NOT a glory fan. If we get success back that will be a bonus but at least it will be in our proper colours and not an alien red.
:ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Tan knew what he was doing

he was going to cut the money big time, but he though of a good idea... go back
to Blue and blame the fans for wanting a return to our rightful colours.

He could have had it all, he could have been worshiped but he chose to change our colour, which turned out a step too far.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Colourblind wrote:Of course I'll answer it. It was obvious that Tan was always going ahead with cost cutting even in red. But because of the change to blue coupled with the attitude of people like you and Annis ( and even worse) towards him, he will cut us back to the bare bones. We really are looking down both barrels but I expect you disagree and think that some wealthy Welsh businessman will take us over and everything will turn out fine.

The blue part was all you needed to write. The rest of it is made up nonsense. :bluescarf: