Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' CARDIFF AFTER PREMIER LEAGUE CENTRE BACK '

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Slade will not be happy until he has 5 defenders on the bench, just in case we actually take the lead and he can bring them on to strengthen the defence.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:44 pm

malcolmpring wrote:Slade will not be happy until he has 5 defenders on the bench, just in case we actually take the lead and he can bring them on to strengthen the defence.

Nonsense 1 goalkeeper and 6 defenders

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Don't get me wrong, Huth is a good player but another defender?

Even if Manga goes, the defenders we will have if we sign Huth would be..

Huth
Morrison
Turner
Fabio
Peltier
John
Connolly
Malone
Gabbidon

Gunnarsson and Ralls have previously played as full-backs on the odd occasion as well.

That's eleven players who can play in defence, out of a 22 man squad, nine of which naturally play as defenders.

Add on Marshall and Moore, and that goes up to 13 who are able to play in defence (or in goal).

Leaves just NINE players who aren't able to play as a defender.

Re: ROBERT HUTH

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Reza wrote:manga is leaving boys hate to be the one to let u know but he'll be loaned to someone in france no doubt for the rest the season,he come for a big fee on big wages and again slade doesnt know how to treat payers who are worth a bit more only deals with shit kickers,and as for huth he wouldnt come here,why would anyone we concede more goals than amateur league teams

Your eloquence, punctuation and spelling is truly astounding and sums up all that is wrong with this board. :old:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:25 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
Reza wrote:manga is leaving boys hate to be the one to let u know but he'll be loaned to someone in france no doubt for the rest the season,he come for a big fee on big wages and again slade doesnt know how to treat payers who are worth a bit more only deals with shit kickers,and as for huth he wouldnt come here,why would anyone we concede more goals than amateur league teams

Your eloquence, punctuation and spelling is truly astounding and sums up all that is wrong with this board. :old:

Sorry miss didn't realise I was being marked on my grammar

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:07 pm

Reza wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:

Sorry miss didn't realise I was being marked on my grammar

Your spelling's O.K. son. Bit worried about the lack of apostrophes, though.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:08 pm

Bluebina wrote:What is Gabidon still doing here, he hasn't done a fecking tap ???

Now he's going, what a fecking waste of money :roll: