Would you want to come here as a player?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby arri potta » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:49 am

No doubt all those who have left have put their views out to players and friends around the country and Europe. So if we do ever get back to the premiership (and we won't with fester and his coaching clowns in charge), I reckon we'll find it hard to attract decent quality players.

All I can say is, the current players coming in must be fecking desperate or on peanuts to want to come to this club - AT PRESENT! :old:
arri potta

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Would you want to come here as a player?

Postby RICK+CCFC » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:07 am

No doubt all those that left only came for one thing, the money,,, & as City were the highest paying club in the Championship not so long ago, there was never any shortage of mediocre, average, & "past it" journey men queuing up to take financial advantage, swayed on & promoted by a host of money grabbing agents, of course.
RICK+CCFC

Postby nicky evans » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:46 pm

i still think we are a better draw for players than at least half the championship we tried paying big money the year we went up because half the championship clubs are big clubs derby forest boro leicester etc and it worked to get out the division so i dont blame us for doing that. but we have to try and balance the books and there are plenty of players that would still come on lower wages i reckon maybe players from lower lerague clubs
nicky evans

Postby Neath Bluebird » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:51 pm

i would chop my arm off to play for the city :bluescarf:
Neath is blue, it must kill the jacks, living in our shadow
Neath Bluebird

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:54 pm

hhmmm tough, I doubt many would want to play under slade, would certainly stop a players progression but they usually go where the money is.
2blue2handle

Postby Reza » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:48 pm

not many agents will send their players to us unless they are not talented players but more workman like,which is lucky for them agents i guess cos if theyve any skill slade wont be looking at them anyway
Always be blue
Reza

Postby Woodville Willie » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:22 am

I think the situation has improved since the re-rebrand. It has settled things a bit. There's a wan to go, bug it's looking positive. Don't knock it. Leave that to the opponents. :bluescarf:
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Return to General Chat