Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You asked for it

Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:23 pm

All the fans who wanted to go back to blue no matter what. Well that is happening, Tan only went back to blue to get the fans back on side to be more attractive to a potential buyer. He will now strip our club bit by bit (players, coaching, academies etc) and then sell the club and walk away. He has always said he will pump the money in as long as we are red, so he's only standing by his word.
Answer honestly would you rather go back to how it was or decline like we are?

Re: You asked for it

Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Would rather be in League one and blue then Championship and red any day. The sooner Tan fucks off the better for all parties involved. I can't wait to here the reception for the bitter little tw*t v Derby.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Dont you think that he had already decided to asset strip the club long before the return to blue?

He has a budget in mind with the parachute payments and is trying to build a new team within those constraints.

Obviously it is possible with the right manager, is Russell Slade the right man only time will tell but I think that we will be stuck with him for a while

Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Pumping money in? He only lent it to us. He lied he said he would clear debt as part of rebrand. We would be in the same position red or blue. He gambled with the clubs money and it went wrong.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Kanester wrote:Would rather be in League one and blue then Championship and red any day. The sooner Tan fucks off the better for all parties involved. I can't wait to here the reception for the bitter little tw*t v Derby.

Trouble is if he f***s off and we end up in League 1 and someone else buys us we may end up back in the Championship again.
He needs to f**k us good and proper so we get to the heady heights of League 2 and don't hang about too long in League 1.
Mission then achieved "Blue In Two. :thumbup:

Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:43 pm

C44rdiff wrote:All the fans who wanted to go back to blue no matter what. Well that is happening, Tan only went back to blue to get the fans back on side to be more attractive to a potential buyer. He will now strip our club bit by bit (players, coaching, academies etc) and then sell the club and walk away. He has always said he will pump the money in as long as we are red, so he's only standing by his word.

More than happy with the blue and cut back.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:45 pm

:bluescarf:

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:00 pm

It really isn't that bad.

We are mid table.

Calm down.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:03 pm

C44rdiff wrote:All the fans who wanted to go back to blue no matter what. Well that is happening, Tan only went back to blue to get the fans back on side to be more attractive to a potential buyer. He will now strip our club bit by bit (players, coaching, academies etc) and then sell the club and walk away. He has always said he will pump the money in as long as we are red, so he's only standing by his word.

What you mean would I rather go back to how it was? There's absolutely no difference how we are playing now to when we were in red. :lol:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:14 am

We were shit as the fake cardiff city and now we're shit as the real cardiff city. I know what I prefer :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:00 pm

Would rather support MY club in any league and my club is blue, why would you want it any other way? If you want success and a team that plays in Red, go and watch Liverpool!!! :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:07 pm

We was always going back blue and cutting costs think about it the cost cutting started as soon as slade arrived and its funny how the supposed ( fans meeeting for blue return ) was held weeks after the club had consulted the other 23 clubs in the league to agree to the change back and we returned to blue so the cost cutting and blue was happening eitherway it just some people believe it was a fans choice when in truth it was tans pocket that made the change clearly.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:24 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:

We was always going back blue and cutting costs think about it the cost cutting started as soon as slade arrived and its funny how the supposed ( fans meeeting for blue return ) was held weeks after the club had consulted the other 23 clubs in the league to agree to the change back and we returned to blue so the cost cutting and blue was happening eitherway it just some people believe it was a fans choice when in truth it was tans pocket that made the change clearly.

Very Interesting Point.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:32 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

Very Interesting Point.

It's common sence tbh and there's way to many fans living with there heads buried in the sand on here. Just looking at the OP where he says the word DECLINE as if we been playing better football in red before the change makes me chuckle how deluded some fans are.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:51 pm

They had a push for automatic promotion with a large cheque book and Ole as manager, it failed miserably.

Knowing promotion was missed theythen started the future plans.

Cheap manager to work on a budget.

Sell all the high wage earners, so as we can meet finacially fair play rules and run based on our income.

Season tickets were obviously going to plummet especially with the red shirts.

Last of all they decide to turn back blue to sell a few more tickets and its makes sense as the investment was going to continue, and no debt to equity has been completed .......

This is not a result of the blue shirts, the blue shirts is a result of the cutbacks and no debt to equity IMO.....

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:03 pm

We asked for it for two years ago and didn't get it, we got it when he had decided he wanted out and didn't want to continue investing........

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Here's my answer :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Rather be blue, definitely. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:39 am

I said I'd support Cardiff City in blue in League 2 any day over Cardiff City in red in the Premier League.

At this moment, I'm supporting Cardiff in blue in the Championship :)

Yes, the football is dire but there are so many worse teams than us. We are mid table, it could be much, much worse.

I can't wait for next season to get our new badge. Hope it's a beauty!

:bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:11 am

Bluebina wrote:

We asked for it for two years ago and didn't get it, we got it when he had decided he wanted out and didn't want to continue investing........

He's still investing, as we're still bringing in new players, unfortunately none at the level we were buying to prepare for Premier League football!

He may well want out of the club, but he's having to get rid of a lot of players that Ole seemed to collect as trophies, without due consideration to the size of his squad and to how unhappy that would make those players, who weren't involved in the match day squad!

Feck me, if we still had Ole at the club and all the players had to live at the "Cardiff City Stadium," we'd have to build another extension to house them all!

The cull of the players which have left and any which will leave, is purely financial sound sense (At last) and to avoid us falling foul of the Financial Fair Play Rules!

Tan may well want out of the club, but I'd be surprised if he received an offer big enough to tempt him ATM, so I suspect he'll at least wait and give it another crack at promotion next season!

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:21 am

League two and Blue rather than PL and red shite :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: