Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Malky Mackay to be cleared '

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:38 pm

Or perhaps I should have the freedom of expression and carry on posting.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:39 pm

It's all,water under the bridge now. He was sacked ultimately because he couldn't get the team to play well in the Premier League

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:41 pm

bluebird58 wrote:It's all,water under the bridge now. He was sacked ultimately because he couldn't get the team to play well in the Premier League

I'm not so sure.I think tan wanted rid of him at all costs even if we had gone on a winning streak.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:04 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:Or perhaps I should have the freedom of expression and carry on posting.

So long as it's YOU that has that freedom then, eh? :thumbup:

Your suggestion that those with an opposing (or 'different') view to your own are either "pompous" or "happy clapping" suggests you think that and it does you no credit not for the first time!

PS: Reply if you want, but I'm off out now and back late ;)

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Sven wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:Or perhaps I should have the freedom of expression and carry on posting.

So long as it's YOU that has that freedom then, eh? :thumbup:

Your suggestion that those with an opposing (or 'different') view to your own are either "pompous" or "happy clapping" suggests you think that and it does you no credit not for the first time!

PS: Reply if you want, but I'm off out now and back late ;)

Sven it's not the first time you have misquoted me in order to paint me in a bad light. I wasn't even replying to you yet you chose to jump on the post and individualise it towards me yet my comments were of a general nature. To suggest incorrectly that someone would call someone pompus or happy clapping just because they held a differing opinion is not only ridiculous but shows how desperate you are in your pursuit to try and censor posters who do not share your views. It is obvious that you may be of a liberal nature hence your overreaction and I assume that 2 blue is of a similar nature as most of his posts seem to tow the middle ground or are normally comments worthy of someone who sits on the fence. The way you jumped to his defence I thought I was taking on a liberal tag team.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:34 pm

mallo wrote:Good on Malky small steps to rebuilding his future as a Manager - one of the best we ever had and take some beating ! :bluescarf:

Totally agree. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Good stuff. It was just the autocorrect on his phone was racist suggesting racist terms to Malky.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:34 pm

mackay is such a hypocrite. he's a good manager but thats not what this is about.

those trying to downplay the seriousness of what he did ought to familiarise themselves with the scathing condemnation mackay gave to the racists jeering danny rose.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ff-4109980

in fact here's a good quote from him:

"The federations are the ones who have got to do something about it and you find certain countries in Europe where it’s absolutely rife and it’s normal behaviour, so we’re not going to change their behaviour overnight."

so his behaviour cannot be expected to change overnight!

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:53 pm

Those trying to overplay what Malky did ought to grow up and stop crying like a bunch of girls and concentrate on real racism.