Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

From Fans celebrating like in the Theatre/to Real Fans emoti

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:41 am

From Fans celebrating like in the Theatre/to Real Fans emotions :thumbright: :thumbright:

Just watched match of the day Chelsea 2 Bradford City 4 :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When Chelsea scored the first 2 goals,their fans celebrated like they were in a Theatre,pathetic, when Bradford scored the 6,000 plus Bradford fans went mental with real passion and emotion, LOVE IT :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sometimes I think some of our fans started to act like Chelsea fans in the last couple of years?

Now weve got rid of the glory hunters, at Watford,Bournemouth,Norwich,Boro etc etc away this season, Ive seen more singing and passion by our fans and weve been dire on the pitch. :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: From Fans celebrating like in the Theatre/to Real Fans e

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:From Fans celebrating like in the Theatre/to Real Fans emotions :thumbright: :thumbright:

Just watched match of the day Chelsea 2 Bradford City 4 :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When Chelsea scored the first 2 goals,their fans celebrated like they were in a Theatre,pathetic, when Bradford scored the 6,000 plus Bradford fans went mental with real passion and emotion, LOVE IT :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sometimes I think some of our fans started to act like Chelsea fans in the last couple of years?

Now weve got rid of the glory hunters, at Watford,Bournemouth,Norwich,Boro etc etc away this season, Ive seen more singing and passion by our fans and weve been dire on the pitch. :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Can't agree Annis, I didn't go to Boro, only 90 did :roll: but was at those other games and have to say that our away support these days is pretty shit. The last away game, where I believed our support really sounded and looked awesome was Fulham away in the Premiership :thumbup:

Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:02 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:From Fans celebrating like in the Theatre/to Real Fans emotions :thumbright: :thumbright:

Can't agree Annis, I didn't go to Boro, only 90 did :roll: but was at those other games and have to say that our away support these days is pretty shit. The last away game, where I believed our support really sounded and looked awesome was Fulham away in the Premiership :thumbup:

Fulham away I agree :thumbright: we had hundreds of old faces and hundreds of youngsters who had passion,some pissed up :lol: but many of our glamorous games,the happy clapping brigade were taking over.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 am

Our support has become sterile over the past couple of seasons.

Fulham and Southampton away were ok but the home games in particular have become terrible as far as the atmosphere goes.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:17 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:

True, our away support is more often than not pretty disappointing compared to what it used to be. People give up when we go one down and just stand there it's quite embarrassing.i will say the football gives us no hope, there's no belief that we'll make a come back.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:38 am

I totally agree with you there mate.

Bloooooobirds

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Just spoke to some Bradford fans theyve spent 48hrs celebrating and who could blame them :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just spoke to some Bradford fans theyve spent 48hrs celebrating and who could blame them :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

i dont drink but i would gladly go on a 48 hour bender if slade would f**k off

Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just spoke to some Bradford fans theyve spent 48hrs celebrating and who could blame them :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

:lol:

And me Steve :lol: :thumbright:

He could be worse than Durban :oops:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
steve davies wrote:

I was thinking annis as he hasent got a shop window to put through as Clemo had perhaps if you drive around slades house I will chuck a house brick through his window with a copy of Fifa 15 attached to it closely followed by an x box so he can see how football is supposed to be played :thumbup:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:40 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
steve davies wrote:

I was thinking annis as he hasent got a shop window to put through as Clemo had perhaps if you drive around slades house I will chuck a house brick through his window with a copy of Fifa 15 attached to it closely followed by an x box so he can see how football is supposed to be played :thumbup:

Those were the days Steve.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:44 am

The fans of the big clubs stagger me because they are so un-passionate.

This is a 90th minute winner in a Europa League Final and look at the Chelsea fans reaction, a little cheer, a clap and waving flags. :o

http://youtu.be/NpA5q0bz9RA

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:47 am

carlccfc wrote:Our support has become sterile over the past couple of seasons.

Fulham and Southampton away were ok but the home games in particular have become terrible as far as the atmosphere goes.

True, West Brom away was pretty good too, with the drama at the end .........

Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:33 pm

When we go 1-0 down,the writings on the wall unfortunately,its really hard getting behind the team at the moment