Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MASSIMO LUONGO

Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:09 pm

"Cardiff City have submitted a formal bid for Swindon Town's Australian midfielder Massimo Luongo."

- from twitter.

Re: MASSIMO LUONGO

Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Cost them £400,000 18 months ago. Sounds like he's out of our price range.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:15 pm

No point Slade will be gone anyway.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Hmmm sounds interesting though! Any else heard anything?

Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Hopefully this is the midfielder slade is on about who should be signed next week.. sounds a very promising player and an australian international

Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:10 pm

He's currently over here playing in the Asian Cup and has probably been Australia's best player with the exception of Tim Cahill. He looks a good player. Came from Spurs to Swindon apparently. He would be a very good signing I reckon.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:11 pm

Sorry, from Spurs to Swindon I meant...

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Bondi Bluebird wrote:He's currently over here playing in the Asian Cup and has probably been Australia's best player with the exception of Tim Cahill. He looks a good player. Came from Spurs to Swindon apparently. He would be a very good signing I reckon.

Doubt we will get him to be honest! Too good :lol:

Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:14 pm

bluebird_1995 wrote:
Bondi Bluebird wrote:He's currently over here playing in the Asian Cup and has probably been Australia's best player with the exception of Tim Cahill. He looks a good player. Came from Spurs to Swindon apparently. He would be a very good signing I reckon.

Doubt we will get him to be honest! Too good :lol:

Yeh doubt we get him looks like were going for the quality of rodolph austin instead, typical slade

Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Aramore wrote:Cost them £400,000 18 months ago. Sounds like he's out of our price range.

Also out of our age range. :laughing5: RS favours aound 30 yrs or older and not presently in the first team. Its part of his future planning strategy!

Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Lengee wrote:
Aramore wrote:Cost them £400,000 18 months ago. Sounds like he's out of our price range.

Also out of our age range. :laughing5: RS favours aound 30 yrs or older and not presently in the first team. Its part of his future planning strategy......to completely f**k us up :thumbup: