Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED ' TWO PLAYERS IN, ONE OUT ? '

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:45 pm

:ayatollah: ' UPDATED ' :ayatollah:

Still waiting for Peltier news, but could le Fondre be on his way out?

There was two players in the stand tonight, that are expected to sign in the next 24 hours, one is right back from Huddersfield, no prizes for guessing who.

Huddersfield Town defender Lee Peltier is a target for Cardiff City and is expected to sign.

I don't know the name of the second player or even position.

Le Fondre was also overheard answering a question 'what is going on ?' And his reply was ' it is nothing to do with me anymore and it looks like I am off!'

Passing on what I have been told.

Re: ' TWO PLAYERS IN, ONE OUT ? '

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:50 pm

more crap , none of these are any better , worrying times

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:51 pm

le fondre, the modern day Ronnie moore

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:52 pm

carlccfc wrote:There was two players in the stand tonight, that are expected to sign in the next 24 hours, one is right back from Huddersfield, no prizes for guessing who.

I don't know the name of the second player or even position.

Le Fondre was also overheard answering a question 'what is going on ?' And his reply was ' it is nothing to do with me anymore and it looks like I am off!'

Passing on what I have been told.

best news ive heard all day

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:52 pm

only 1 carl dale wrote:more crap , none of these are any better , worrying times

^^^this^^^ Lee peltier is hopeless.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:53 pm

I'd be happy with a team of Revell's, only player who looks like he wants to play here!

More that go, the better! All overpaid pansies, no fight in them, under performing, and the more the go, the better! This summer, there needs to be a clear out, most got a losing mentality that has been carried on from the prem.

I'd be happy with a team full of Harris' and Revell's, more fight in them!

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:54 pm

Dahboy wrote:
only 1 carl dale wrote:more crap , none of these are any better , worrying times

Hopeless is Russell Slade's speciality.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Peltier signing tomorrow

Maynard going the other way I heard?

Huddersfield seem to be haPpy about it

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:59 pm

Back in Blue in league two..... SAD!!

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:00 pm

We need about 8 players in and I wouldn't trust Slade to pick any of them.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:03 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:I'd be happy with a team of Revell's, only player who looks like he wants to play here!

More that go, the better! All overpaid pansies, no fight in them, under performing, and the more the go, the better! This summer, there needs to be a clear out, most got a losing mentality that has been carried on from the prem.

Here Here. :thumbright:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:04 pm

Dahboy wrote:

More clubs than tiger woods said city74 :laughing6:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:06 pm

Ravell is the only one I would keep.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:07 pm

somebody knows something i dont? why are we building a league 1 side?

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:08 pm

ninianblue wrote:somebody knows something i dont? why are we building a league 1 side?

It's a question that needs answering.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:09 pm

ninianblue wrote:somebody knows something i dont? why are we building a league 1 side?

Bournemouth,Brentford and Birmingham have league 1 sides and they are as we know are doing much better and also Norwich got promoted with a league 1 side.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:

Bournemouth,Brentford and Birmingham have league 1 sides and they are as we know are doing much better and also Norwich got promoted with a league 1 side.

Yes but they've all got better managers than we have.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:14 pm

davids wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

Yes but they've all got better managers than we have.

Maybe so but there is nothing wrong with having league 1 players in the championship in fact they would put in a lot more effort than a lot of our bunch of gutless overpaid pussyfoots.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:15 pm

Lee Peltier signing tomorrow done deal. At least another 2 signings to follow.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:40 pm

Why on earth are we signing more defenders ffs, RS is really getting on my tits now! It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out what we need this clown out now! #SladeOut

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Why on earth are we signing more defenders ffs, RS is really getting on my tits now! It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out what we need this clown out now! #SladeOut

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:42 pm

He is a replacement for Brayford obviously.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:42 pm

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:44 pm

Lee Peltier is not as good as we've already got at the club. Why are we signing him? FFS.
I have really had enough.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:40 am

Lee Peltier is a poor player.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:04 am

All the high earners to go, Cardiff City on major cost cutting exercise.

Truth is that Sheffield United want Brayford, we want the money, at least Mr Tan does.
Brayford will sign for them, very soon.

Lee Peltier was very good 3 or 4 seasons ago, needs to play as a center back not a right fullback. Highly rated by Mr Slade. Thinks he can improve him.

LaFondre is up for grabs to the highest bidder.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:00 am

Hopefully the other one is Khaleem

Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:00 am

No sorry I don't but let's have season tickets to reflect League 1 £200 an Adult £50 for a Child, job done :old:

Re: UPDATED ' TWO PLAYERS IN, ONE OUT ? '

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:01 am

When the time comes and we question these signings or go down there will be one answer from Mr Tan, this is the fans fault, they asked for this. Mark my words.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:31 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:I'd be happy with a team of Revell's, only player who looks like he wants to play here!

Here Here. :thumbright:

Don't forget Malone. He's showed some fight so far