Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Guess Score. " MIDDLESBROUGH v CARDIFF CITY ' Updated Da

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:City's players flew straight back from Norwich after the game and were home Saturday night with their families.
They now fly out tomorrow,Tuesday at 10am to Middlesborough and then straight back on the plane after the game, they have Wednesday off :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Hi old fella I think they went up this morning. :bluescarf:

I did see they flew home from Norwich. Should have given the plane seats to you lot and made them coach it home.

They have become to soft :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:41 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:A stroll in the park for Boro!

Boro 4-0

Hope Slade doesnt pick KJ up front otherwise it'll be "a strollin the park" for Kenwynne as well! With luckand with heart ruling my head 1 -1 draw!

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:54 pm

First time ever to predict a defeat so I hope I'm wrong 2- 1 to the home team, realism has finally set in, what took me so long!

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Not confident on this one, 3-1 boro.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:47 pm

1-1 for me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Their fans seem to be quite confident and rightly so realy with out poor away record but not underestimating us.

http://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=6815

Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:54 pm

The tide will change and we will play TWO decent halfs of football for the 1st time under slade so............
2-1 CITY :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Team News
Boro: Right-back Ryan Fredericks remains out with his thigh problem for a couple more weeks at least. Defender Damia Abella is a long way off with his cruciate while Rhys Williams will miss the rest of the season too with injury.

Cardiff: The good news for the Bluebirds is that top-scorer Kenwyne Jones has trained following his hip problem and will travel. The bad news is that full-back Scott Malone is rated doubtful with an ankle problem picked up at Norwich. Winger Anthony Pilkington will not be ready until at least next month with his hamstring injury.

Re: LATEST NEWS " MIDDLESBROUGH v CARDIFF CITY ' MATCH THRE

Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:41 am

Likely Line-ups
Middlesbrough (4-2-3-1): Konstantopoulos; Kalas, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Clayton, Leadbitter; Adomah, Tomlin, Reach; Bamford.

Cardiff (4-4-2): Moore; Brayford, Connolly, Turner, John; Adeyemi, Gunnarsson, Whittingham, Noone; Harris, Jones.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:Likely Line-ups
Middlesbrough (4-2-3-1): Konstantopoulos; Kalas, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Clayton, Leadbitter; Adomah, Tomlin, Reach; Bamford.

Cardiff (4-4-2): Moore; Brayford, Connolly, Turner, John; Adeyemi, Gunnarsson, Whittingham, Noone; Harris, Jones.

Do you think it's time to give Noone a rest and play Ralls instead? I know this will take away the width that he provides, but he just isn't performing at the moment and is giving the ball away far too easily.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:55 am

DITH80 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Likely Line-ups

Do you think it's time to give Noone a rest and play Ralls instead? I know this will take away the width that he provides, but he just isn't performing at the moment and is giving the ball away far too easily.

To be honest Noone has not had a good season, Yes I would start Ralls,Harris and John Now :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:06 pm

Harris must start.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:28 pm

It isn't suprising Malone is injured. He looks like a gust of wind would end his career.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:33 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:It isn't suprising Malone is injured. He looks like a gust of wind would end his career.

:lol:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:39 pm

3-1 cardiff you may think im deluded but wait til the game have finish. Got to have faith

Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:40 pm

neilst wrote:3-1 cardiff you may think im deluded but wait til the game have finish. Got to have faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cs3Pvmmv0E :thumbup:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 pm

I had a dream that we lost 6-2, so I'm going for 3-1!

Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:21 pm

as much as i want slade out. 3-0 city ;)

Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:55 pm

It says the game is on at 17.45 at the top of the thread I was scratching my head trying to work out why it wasn't on the radio. :|

Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Can't see us getting anything from this game other than another defeat. If our performances had improved under Slade I would be 100% behind him but if anything they have got worse. Sorry but Slade out :thumbup:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Wishful thinking but 2-1 city whitts with a pen and a noone screamer

Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:59 pm

City: Moore, Brayford, Connolly, Morrison, Turner (c), Whittingham, Gunnarsson, Adeyemi, Noone, Harris, Revell.

Subs: Wilson, Fabio, John, Ralls, Macheda, Jones, Le Fondre.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:01 pm

I think slade has finally got it and is now playing five in midfield thank god for that, hopefully that will steady the ship and give us a chance of something other than a loss. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:09 pm

love it. 2 left backs on the bench .... a make shift right back press ganged in to starting with a right back moving to accomodate.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:10 pm

welshrarebit wrote:love it. 2 left backs on the bench .... a make shift right back press ganged in to starting with a right back moving to accomodate.

Looks like a crazy selection to me :laughing6:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:10 pm

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:20 pm

Well Slade has picked the team and formation most of us want.

So lets see what happens next.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Sounds like we're playing well, what is going on :o :o :o :lol:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:53 pm

Cardiff City: Moore, Brayford, Connolly, Morrison, Turner (c), Whittingham, Gunnarsson, Adeyemi, Noone, Harris, Revell.

Subs: Wilson, Fabio, John, Ralls, Macheda, Jones, Le Fondre.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Keep the pressure on City! :ayatollah: