Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TONIGHTS MEETING AS IT HAPPENS

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Just posting so that I'll be part of this historical thread :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :lol:

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:44 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: Blooooooooobirds!!!!!!! :D

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:45 pm

castleblue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
castleblue wrote:MP is talking shite as FIFA rules do not allow national flags on club shirts.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

what about the Italian clubs and Turkish clubs having national flags on their shirts?

We once had the welsh flag on our shirts but not any longer. Loads of other clubs in the football league / Premier League had the cross of saint george but not any longer.

The reason FIFA rules.

So that's why we haven't had the welsh flag since.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Bakedalasker wrote:19:42 Ken Choo now speaking

19:40 Dalman reiterate about board meeting tomorrow am and it will be announced soon after. The atmosphere is positive.

19:39 Club received over a 1000 emails about this meeting.

19:35 MP says Tan will be hero is he return us to blue tomorrow.

19:33 Keith Morgan says return to blue and merchandise will fly out of the door.

19:30 Gwyn asked for Tan to ask 20,000 fans to buy ST. He got shouted down. Dalman said he will not ask Tan to do that. Gwyn shouted again but got ignored.

19:29 100% vote for the big bluebird.

19:27 Just had a vote 90 out of 90 voted for the blue

19:26 Dalman asks question if the fans will return if they announce blue tomorrow.

19:25 MP says we can have Malaysian flag on blue kit. The guy has got some funny looks.

19:21 Dalman says he will recommend blue home red away with new bade and big bluebird

19:20 Sain Branson says red away can represent Tan

19:18 Dalman continues that it in Tan culture but if he returns us to blue we need to respect him for it.

19:17 Dalman say they can advise Tan and claims Tan will not leave this club in lurch but RED is important to him.

19:16 Dalman is now speaking

19:15 MPs finish by saying if Tan agrees to return us to blue we can all be winners.

19:14 MPs claim House of Parliament talk about us and cannot believe this has happened to us.

19:13 MPs are now speaking. This should be interesting.

19:10 ONLY 6% ARE RENEWING.

19:08 Dibs says this is the worse it has ever been.

19:07 Mike Roderick says we have to have our identity back.

19:05 Annis speaks and say Tanwas lied to and we never accepted the rebrand. We are a divided club. Sian Branson support this with her say. Both say its back to blue as one is the way.

18:56 Borley says he saved club 3 occasions. He cotinues by saying Tan gave us a generous package to save us.

18:54 Gwyn Davies now takes the stage. He thanks Tan but says his vision is not working. He says Tan could be a hero and says it never was about the colour. Got Isaacs to say we nearly went out of business.

18:52 Open floor. A councillor is first to speak and is talking shite.

18:50 Trust are speaking. Our history of 100 years meddled with.

18:48 Vince announces he want adidas shirt in blue. He get applauded

18:45 Vince ask about badge...Vince informs board he want blue kit and big bluebird badge. Vince thanks Tan for investment. Vince say he feels sorry for Slade but he wants blue back then unity.

18:44 Vince Alm speaking

18:42 Agenda Colour Badge Finance...They will be a board meeting tomorrow AM.

18:36 Roger Gibbons and Damon Seattle are present there.

18:35. Dalman enters the room and a count of 90 people has been made. Meeting started as Dalman addresses everyone.

18:30 Over 50 pack the place out with the likes of Borley, Isaac, Slade and Young present. Extra chairs are having to be brought in.

What is Gwyn playing at :roll:

He Plays on the Wright wrote:Just posting so that I'll be part of this historical thread :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :lol:

Same here :bluescarf:

Fingers Crossed :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :wave:

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:46 pm

Sounds very positive. Amazed at the apparent U turn though.

Fingers crossed we get an announcement after the board meeting tomorrow :bluescarf:

Ditto :thumbup:

I can see only a positive tonight come on!!!

Please welcome Cardiff City - The Bluebirds!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Can I just add, its been great this running commentary, much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:47 pm

I am absolutely loving this. Can feel my love for the club coming back by the minute.

Just hope it's not shatterred after board meeting tomorrow

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:47 pm

He Plays on the Wright wrote:Just posting so that I'll be part of this historical thread :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :lol:

Good Lad. :lol: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Thanks for this, come on Bluebirds

Ken Choo, only got 2 minutes :laughing6:

Is it prematuretostart thinking of a (positive) song for Tan!

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:49 pm

JAWS wrote:
JAWS wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Nice one Gwyn, there had to be one.

We don't need any attention seekers tonight, Gwynn should control his emotions

Hey Dando you'll have to bin your sisters red hoodie u wear to games :lol:
Piss off :lol:

Freedom :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

griff105 wrote:Christ look how many people are online! :lol: :lol:

Bonney de douche Rodney, Bonne de douche!! ;) :bluescarf:

BLUEBIRDS :bluescarf:

Blazing Saddles wrote:Please welcome Cardiff City - The Bluebirds!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Yeah ali should be allowed to announce the team on to the pitch as CARDIFF CITY THE BLOOOOOOOOBIRDS :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Big celebrations on Saturday, now where did I put all my old blue shirts?? :laughing6: And just as I was warming to the red :laughing6: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

This is like the build up to Christmas Day. :lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: Blooobirds!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Rydogsccfc on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:50 pm

neathbluebird wrote:

Same here :bluescarf:

:lol: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

hailesy wrote:Can I just add, its been great this running commentary, much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Here here. :ayatollah:

Blooooooobirds

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:51 pm

So its all in Tans court.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:Lets be honest, Gwyn is looked upon as a bit of a simpleton these days, he has lost any and all credibility :thumbup:

The mans an idiot has been for sometime but this meeting really soons promising I can feel myself being proud and passionate again about my club if it happens ill be a very happy man and the years of utter hell will be gone.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:52 pm

19:27 Just had a vote 90 out of 90 voted for the blue
How appropriate was this ???!!! Meant to be !!

BLUEbirds again!!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

(Hans Moleman says "Oh....but i loved the rebrand!"......I was saying BOOOOURns!"

Great stuff cheers for the updates tonight :bluescarf: :bluescarf: