Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whats the funniest thing youve ever seen supporting city??

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:55 pm

We've had lot's of doom and gloom on here recently so it's time to change course.Whatever happens to our club there's no denying on our day city fans are in a league of their own.I've been going for over 40years and even though there's been plenty of lows,there have been many times when I've nearly died pissing myself laughing at the things I've witnessed whilst supporting this club.I remember Wrexham in the welsh cup semi-final,pissing down with rain when a city fan(who wanted to get in the grange end)jumped the toilet wall only to stumble and land in the pissing trough where 5 or 6 city fans continued to urinate all over him :lol:
Another couple of classics was when the walls of the bar behind the bob bank blew off and nobody turned a hair and just kept on drinking and singing.Also when a pissed off city fan grabbed dai hunt's horn off him outside the ninian park pub and smashed him over the head with it :lol: You keep blowing that next to me in the ground again and I will ram it up your f*cking arse he snapped! :lol:
I love this club, and our fans are the best.
We will all unite again soon-BLUEBIRDS!
Must be loads of you out there with some classic tales whilst supporting city.

Re: Whats the funniest thing youve ever seen supporting city

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Remember coming home from a mid week game at Coventry with a black eye after falling down the steps to the toilets on our Rams bus.. Trying to explain to the other half :)
Traveling to Sunderland getting shit faced, Snow ball fights. After 6 hrs this copper got on the bus and told us we were in Washington! ..Someone shouted out at what point did this bus turn into plane :D

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:50 pm

I was in my Teens, around 10 years ago against Millwall at home.
Some pissed up guy, about 5ft, asked to hold his clothes while he streaked from the Bob Bank Terrace. Funny as f**k, the whole ground cheered as he dodged a few stewards and then slipped on his arse :lol:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Everything that Dai Hunt has ever done :lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:23 pm

people wearing red cardiff shirts

Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:32 pm

the funniest thing iv ever seen down the city is being 2-0 to Brentford hlhahahahaahaaahaaaaaaa !!! lucky red ;)

Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Scott Young impersonating a football manager on matchdays

Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Todays first half performance,
also Slade and young in charge

Genuinely

Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Surely this! :thumbup: :lol: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:Surely this! :thumbup: :lol: :bluescarf:

missing these types of characters, Campbell never had to worry about his contract and tow-the-line as other clubs are willing to pay his salary :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:34 pm

That was funny.
It's very apt that you should post this "Willie".Theres not much to see really, not that I take any notice of the size of people's lunch boxes. :oops: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:19 pm

European Blue wrote:

That was funny.
It's very apt that you should post this "Willie".Theres not much to see really, not that I take any notice of the size of people's lunch boxes. :oops: :ayatollah:

:laughing6:
Maybe it's a grower, not a show-er. :lol:

Willie? Don't forget my other name: WOODville. :laughing5: