Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

make your mind up and stick to it

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:24 pm

all the tan haters ffs make your mind up and stick to it
do you want our debt reduced. if so stop moaning when tan does something to help our running costs like getting not required / unused players off the wage bill
like paying off historical debt that was costing us high interest (tans interest charges are zero I believe).
time to stop letting the rebrand cloud all your other thinking
reading most threads on here people seem to be contradicting themselves every day all due to the rebrand :bluescarf:

Re: make your mind up and stick to it

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Vinnie, Ive not been asking for any more players,I just put out the news on new & old players. This squad managed correctly could walk this League,yes it could do with a leader,but with say 9 players gone in Jan,a leader would help, oops Ive asked for one player :lol:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:01 pm

I haven't deviated Steve. Don't care about league position, who we sign,who we sell,. But the Blue and badge and Vinny tw*t I have strong views on that.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Well 2 of you got the balls to reply as tan haters
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
not sure why you persist in calling me vinny though annis
you know I hate the rebrand as much as anyone
you know how much blue I wear every day not just match days
but I can not let that cloud my judgement on other matters :bluescarf:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:28 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Well 2 of you got the balls to reply as tan haters
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
not sure why you persist in calling me vinny though annis
you know I hate the rebrand as much as anyone
you know how much blue I wear every day not just match days
but I can not let that cloud my judgement on other matters :bluescarf:

Steve aka Vinnie :lol: You call me moaner :lol:

I Detest & Despise Tan :thumbright:

Steve,What do you actually think of him?

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:50 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:all the tan haters ffs make your mind up and stick to it
Have always lobbied for a return to blue since day one and have given praise for some of Tans work but also spoke out at some of his actions, so certainly sticking to my continued stance.

do you want our debt reduced. if so stop moaning when tan does something to help our running costs like getting not required / unused players off the wage bill
Why not sell our unwanted/unused players, cheaply if need be in two weeks time and get something back for them, and not just terminate contracts ?

like paying off historical debt that was costing us high interest (tans interest charges are zero I believe).
Tan is loaning us the money at 7% interest

My judgement is not clouded but your love-in for Tan seems to be playing tricks on your mind

reading most threads on here people seem to be contradicting themselves every day all due to the rebrand :bluescarf:
For someone who says he is against the rebrand you tend to argue on the wrong side of the fence.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:all the tan haters ffs make your mind up and stick to it
Have always lobbied for a return to blue since day one and have given praise for some of Tans work but also spoke out at some of his actions, so certainly sticking to my continued stance.

Why not sell our unwanted/unused players, cheaply if need be in two weeks time and get something back for them, and not just terminate contracts ?

Tan is loaning us the money at 7% interest

My judgement is not clouded but your love-in for Tan seems to be playing tricks on your mind

For someone who says he is against the rebrand you tend to argue on the wrong side of the fence.

Tan is not charging 7% for loans Carl wrote off all intrest in last account s and promised 50 m more intrest free

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:03 am

wez you cant use positive facts on here its not the agenda :bluescarf: