Will more fans invest in Wales than city?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Stringfellow » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:47 pm

For me it's always been ccfc and if I am honest a part time Wales fan, maybe a game a year at best. I went to the Cyprus game and couldn't believe the positivity and passion from our fans. Non stop noise, team fighting for the cause. I loved it, it also buried the stadium soils the atmosphere myth once and for all. Maybe a shift towards Wales for me, never thought I would say that. Bought a half season ticket today, booking sarejvo, any other fans feel like this?
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Will more fans invest in Wales than city?

Postby Nuclearblue » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:50 pm

I was thinking that. A few away games to get my footie fix
Nuclearblue

Postby Stringfellow » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I was thinking that. A few away games to get my footie fix

Will never give up on my beloved bluebirds, but it did remind me of how the experience should be. Win lose or draw. It's not become a chore for me like some, but not the same. It will return but until it does Wales could fix a lot of broken fans.
Stringfellow

Postby Gaffer » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Never been a massive Wales fan but been to Scotland & Belgium in recent years and my god it's a good crack and the atmosphere is second to none.
Gaffer

Postby AfanBluebird » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:25 pm

Haven't been to a Cardiff City game since The Rebrand, but have been to every Wales game at the CCS and everyone is so positive. Welsh football fans are passionate, reminds me of the good old days at Ninian. #TogetherStronger
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.’
Bill Shankly
AfanBluebird

Postby Mr Shed » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm

I bought a tournament ticket at the start of the campaign and am loving it! Bosnia and Cyprus at home. Belgium away with the atmosphere that rivals how ours used to be years ago.
Exiled to england as I am now, I'll not be renewing my Cardiff season ticket next year, but going for a gold membership. That way I can still be there supporting the Bluebirds, but at a much cheaper price for the games! That way the money I save I can spend it on trips to Israel, Cyprus and Bosnia for some propper passionate support.
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

*Insert Name here* BARMY ARMY!!!!!
Mr Shed

Postby llangainbluebird » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:28 pm

Not that long ago that loads on this forum were slagging Wales off, especially Chris Coleman. Fickle, or what?

There's no contradiction between supporting CCFC and Wales. That's what most of us do. I've got a season ticket for both.

They never play each other.
llangainbluebird

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 am

llangainbluebird wrote:Not that long ago that loads on this forum were slagging Wales off, especially Chris Coleman. Fickle, or what?

There's no contradiction between supporting CCFC and Wales. That's what most of us do. I've got a season ticket for both.

They never play each other.

Yes most of us do, but clearly not with same commitment or the gates wouldn't have struggled for so long. My view has nothing to do with how good or bad we are, just the experience and passion shown on and off and how welcoming it is. It also highlights a lot of things and buries a lot if debates.

3 games £50 well done FAW
Stringfellow

Return to General Chat