Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kadeem to lift the fans tomorrow

Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Please can we at least try and have some positivity at the ground tomorrow, even a slight atmosphere would be welcomed. I am hoping Kadeem will get the fans excited with his pace, something we have missed. We are all at the stadium for a reason, clap sing or cheer whatever your preference but please don't get on the boys back. :bluescarf:

Re: Kadeem to lift the fans tomorrow

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Please can we at least try and have some positivity at the ground tomorrow, even a slight atmosphere would be welcomed. I am hoping Kadeem will get the fans excited with his pace, something we have missed. We are all at the stadium for a reason, clap sing or cheer whatever your preference but please don't get on the boys back. :bluescarf:

I will give my full support as usual :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:09 am

Stringfellow wrote:Please can we at least try and have some positivity at the ground tomorrow, even a slight atmosphere would be welcomed. I am hoping Kadeem will get the fans excited with his pace, something we have missed. We are all at the stadium for a reason, clap sing or cheer whatever your preference but please don't get on the boys back. :bluescarf:

I been saying this last few days :bluescarf: players perform better when not getting slated :bluescarf:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:27 am

I hope so too, but our players have to give us something to get excited about, this is probably one of the mosy boring City teams ever ? :sleepy2: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:54 am

CHRIS PIKE wrote:I hope so too, but our players have to give us something to get excited about, this is probably one of the mosy boring City teams ever ? :sleepy2: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Yes it is a two way thing but let's give them more than the 5 mins we usually give them :D :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:08 am

If he starts my money is going on him for first goal :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:14 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:
CHRIS PIKE wrote:I hope so too, but our players have to give us something to get excited about, this is probably one of the mosy boring City teams ever ? :sleepy2: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Yes it is a two way thing but let's give them more than the 5 mins we usually give them :D :lol: :lol:

Exactly what I say it is a two way thing but have to be with them from the off!