Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Says it all

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Its amazing.........last season we were running a mini bus from our village to home games, always full, people always asking for spare tickets, many who could not get on the bus going by train. Tomorrow we have 2 spare tickets and only 2 of us going...........anyone know a taxi service with a motorcycle and side car. :ayatollah:

Re: Says it all

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Denzil wrote:Its amazing.........last season we were running a mini bus from our village to home games, always full, people always asking for spare tickets, many who could not get on the bus going by train. Tomorrow we have 2 spare tickets and only 2 of us going...........anyone know a taxi service with a motorcycle and side car. :ayatollah:

And also there were 14 groups of Supporters Clubs running coaches,now less than 5 running coaches :shock: :shock:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Denzil wrote:Its amazing.........last season we were running a mini bus from our village to home games, always full, people always asking for spare tickets, many who could not get on the bus going by train. Tomorrow we have 2 spare tickets and only 2 of us going...........anyone know a taxi service with a motorcycle and side car. :ayatollah:

And also there were 14 groups of Supporters Clubs running coaches,now less than 5 running coaches :shock: :shock:

Annis, a group of 8 of us have been going since we made the move to CCS, last season every ticket was taken. Tomorrow, not one of us will be going, not enjoying the football and don't want to put money in the dictators pocket. None of us will be renewing the ST next season.

Such a shame, all love CCFC, love the crack of a day out, but the dictator has ruined what was a beautiful thing. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:56 pm

sorted :ayatollah:

images.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:07 pm

It's a shame to see this happening
I have to agree that the joy of going down to watch the bluebirds has gone
Please can we have our tradition back and also give us hope that we will have a team to make us proud
I just don't see that happening with Slade and Scott in charge
They seem out of there depth to me especially Scott Young

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

only 5? whats happened to the other 9? that's disappointing but I suppose understanding.

guessing the 5 left is

Supporters Club
Carl
Titch
Tony J (Tit)
and Dibs.

Nobody running a bus from the Rhondda anymore?

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:53 pm

I used to drink in the rompney castle in rumney(borleys pub now).Every home game we would have a 17 seater mini bus and a car full going from there.Now none of that lot drink in there anymore,and only 3 or 4 of them still go to the games.They will all return when our great club has it's identity restored.BLUEBIRDS!