Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " UPDATED " ANOTHER CARDIFF PLAYER LEAVES CLUB IMMEDIATE

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:29 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:To all you slagging off club again!! Several clubs inc Sunderland liverpool have owners who pick who goes who stays? Why the ****do you constantly slag off Club which is only doing what every other club does when got dead wood? Contracts ended by mutual consent! Better than having them on wage bill doing FCK all, its not for us fans to judge who is right for team is it? And if don't get rid won't have space in January so cannot have cake and eat it even though you lot want both!! :o

Oh dear! :lol:

If you honestly think terminating Cala's and Eikrem's contracts just before the January transfer window opens is a good move for the financial security of our club, you're insane!

you don't think we would of got any money for them do you ?

Why not? We could have at least loaned them out and got the club to pay a percentage of the wages. I reckon we could have received a minimum of 500k for both of them. Cala has previously played in La Liga and Eikrem is a Norwegian international ffs!

but why would we loan them out and still pay wages to them when we can just mutually terminated their contracts ?

Because by mutually terminating their contracts, we still have to pay up a large majority of their contracts. If we loaned them out, we could have saved money getting the club to pay a percentage of their wages. It also might have attracted clubs to want to buy them permanently for a fee and this would have saved us the hundreds of thousands of pounds/millions paying them off.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:To all you slagging off club again!! Several clubs inc Sunderland liverpool have owners who pick who goes who stays? Why the ****do you constantly slag off Club which is only doing what every other club does when got dead wood? Contracts ended by mutual consent! Better than having them on wage bill doing FCK all, its not for us fans to judge who is right for team is it? And if don't get rid won't have space in January so cannot have cake and eat it even though you lot want both!! :o

If you honestly think terminating Cala's and Eikrem's contracts just before the January transfer window opens is a good move for the financial security of our club, you're insane!

Why not? We could have at least loaned them out and got the club to pay a percentage of the wages. I reckon we could have received a minimum of 500k for both of them. Cala has previously played in La Liga and Eikrem is a Norwegian international ffs!

but why would we loan them out and still pay wages to them when we can just mutually terminated their contracts ?

Because by mutually terminating their contracts, we still have to pay up a large majority of their contracts. If we loaned them out, we could have saved money getting the club to pay a percentage of their wages. It also might have attracted clubs to want to buy them permanently for a fee and this would have saved us the hundreds of thousands of pounds/millions paying them off.
how do you know that ? It's not always the case each contract and separating is different
Maybe it's a clean break so they can get a big signing on fee else where ?

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

how do you know that ? It's not always the case each contract and separating is different

I seriously doubt they would accept a mutual termination unless they received a handsome payoff. Cala played Tan well imo, Cala's comments incensed Tan and Tan wanted to get rid of him at any cost. Cala then gives a simple apology which we all know wasn't sincere.

Anyway, I will estimate Cala and Eikrem must have been on a minimum of 15k a week each, baring in mind we signed them both while we was in the Premiership. So that's 30k a week or 120k a month. 120k x 6 months to take them to the end of this season alone works out as 720k, and that's just if their contracts ran to the end of the season. If both players had another couple of seasons left on their contracts (this I don't know), then obviously, my estimated 720k can be doubled, tripled etc. What percentage do you think both players would have taken? I don't see either player accepting less than 70% to be honest?

The worrying thing is however much we've spent paying off their contracts in one lump sum could have been kept back for giving Slade funds to manoeuvre in the window this January. I see no point in paying off their contracts when we had a transfer window just ahead to potentially move these players out and given Slade additional finances to improve our squad.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

I seriously doubt they would accept a mutual termination unless they received a handsome payoff. Cala played Tan well imo, Cala's comments incensed Tan and Tan wanted to get rid of him at any cost. Cala then gives a simple apology which we all know wasn't sincere.

Anyway, I will estimate Cala and Eikrem must have been on a minimum of 15k a week each, baring in mind we signed them both while we was in the Premiership. So that's 30k a week or 120k a month. 120k x 6 months to take them to the end of this season alone works out as 720k, and that's just if their contracts ran to the end of the season. If both players had another couple of seasons left on their contracts (this I don't know), then obviously, my estimated 720k can be doubled, tripled etc. What percentage do you think both players would have taken? I don't see either player accepting less than 70% to be honest?

The worrying thing is however much we've spent paying off their contracts in one lump sum could have been kept back for giving Slade funds to manoeuvre in the window this January. I see no point in paying off their contracts when we had a transfer window just ahead to potentially move these players out and given Slade additional finances to improve our squad.
every players contract us different but cala I can see getting nothing cause of his Twitter outburst s a d his apology

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:56 pm

come off it guys cala or eikrem both utter crap, good riddance I say :wave:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Well, that's one way to get rid of players. I think this is good news more than anything.

Re: ' ANOTHER CARDIFF PLAYER LEAVES CLUB IMMEDIATELY '

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:13 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Tan certainly knows how to get rid of people

3 down,9 to go.
When Tan wants u gone,your a gonna :shock:

The prob is soon we will be getting rid of the quality ones that in my opinion are def needed.

' UPDATED ' viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144783 :thumbright:

Now how is this a bad thing they gone? This Forum might as well be ANTI TAN FORUM...every post and your thread s related to him FFS.

SPOT ON I AM ANTI TAN :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

As to others its totally up to them,they have their own opinions :thumbright:

But of course we need to get rid of some players ASAP :thumbright:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:14 pm

wez why you bothering
your much to balanced for this forum
annis says we got no chance of offloading our players because there all on £35k aweek
now hes says we got rid of three (not sure who the third one is ) now every one wants us to keep them and loan them
annis still thinks we are in debt of £ 170 million ffs
you cant disagree with annis ffs on here
I think annis next book will be the relaunch of fantasy island because that's where he is :bluescarf:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:42 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:wez why you bothering
your much to balanced for this forum
annis says we got no chance of offloading our players because there all on £35k aweek
now hes says we got rid of three (not sure who the third one is ) now every one wants us to keep them and loan them
annis still thinks we are in debt of £ 170 million ffs
you cant disagree with annis ffs on here
I think annis next book will be the relaunch of fantasy island because that's where he is :bluescarf:

Vinnie
I admit Tan has shocked me again,he seems to know how to get players to virtually run out of our club :shock:

Also Vinnie u said that Ole would have taken us back up :lol:

And your Red than Red :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I stand by this We owe Tan £170 Million going by his own words that,thats how much he has put in.

Plus,lets be honest if I am so wrong about Tan,how come now there are only a few of u left still supporting him :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Vinne
By the way the 3 players are Ravel Morrison,Cala & Eikrem .

Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:59 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Standard practice for clubs trying to claw some money back on their investment :thumbup:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Just Heard Red bull Salzburg, could be next stop for eikrem. They got money. Surprised he left on a free.