Why now ?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why now ?

Postby Nuclearblue » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:53 am

The trouble at Bournemouth ? Big statement on here on Facebook in the Echo. When the fans were being threatened sent letters, threatened to be buried ETC where was the support then ? No write ups no saying this is the low points being City fans. That was exceptable then it seems. But lets get this straight bullying of fellow fans is wrong and must stop no matter what side of the fence you are on.
Nuclearblue

Why now ?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Why now ?

Postby ThomasC » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:07 am

Nuclearblue wrote:The trouble at Bournemouth ? Big statement on here on Facebook in the Echo. When the fans were being threatened sent letters, threatened to be buried ETC where was the support then ? No write ups no saying this is the low points being City fans. That was exceptable then it seems. But lets get this straight bullying of fellow fans is wrong and must stop no matter what side of the fence you are on.

Good point Nukes, I fail to remember stories in the press about so-called 'fans' threatening or intimidating others who dared to speak out against rebranding.

Anyone who has been threatened/intimidated for what they believe in, massive respect to you :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
ThomasC

Postby Leytonstoneblue » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:07 am

Nuclearblue wrote:The trouble at Bournemouth ? Big statement on here on Facebook in the Echo. When the fans were being threatened sent letters, threatened to be buried ETC where was the support then ? No write ups no saying this is the low points being City fans. That was exceptable then it seems. But lets get this straight bullying of fellow fans is wrong and must stop no matter what side of the fence you are on.

That's exactly what I was thinking Nukes :thumbup: I was very surprised by Vinces comments considering the amount of shit he has seen and had to put up over the years. All welcome though, if it pushes the agenda of getting the club back, sooner rather than later :thumbup:
5 Live commentary, English Wigan V Welsh Wigan April 2013,
" it's gone a bit quiet with the Wigan fans and there aren't enough Swansea fans to make a noise"
Leytonstoneblue

Postby Nuclearblue » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 am

Lads threatening and acts of violence between fans is heartbreaking. I know Vince was saying that Kids was cowering as there Dads was threatened and God that is so wrong on every level and it needs to stop. But I spoke to one fan a couple of years ago now who had a threatening phone call saying I know where your kids go to school. But back then it was OK. Because those doing it was apparently doing it in the best interests of the Club. :?
Nuclearblue

Postby Bakedalasker » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:53 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Lads threatening and acts of violence between fans is heartbreaking. I know Vince was saying that Kids was cowering as there Dads was threatened and God that is so wrong on every level and it needs to stop. But I spoke to one fan a couple of years ago now who had a threatening phone call saying I know where your kids go to school. But back then it was OK. Because those doing it was apparently doing it in the best interests of the Club. :?

Difficult to prove Nukes but we all know who they were.
Bakedalasker

Postby MalagaCF » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:12 pm

Every time there us trouble with Cardiff fans, alcohol is involved.
How about banning any official supporters club buses that allow fans to drink at 7 and 8 am up until kick off.
MalagaCF

Postby BEEP AHM » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:27 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Every time there us trouble with Cardiff fans, alcohol is involved.
How about banning any official supporters club buses that allow fans to drink at 7 and 8 am up until kick off.

lol - serious if they did, there be one coach going. And anyway you need to be half cut to watch them

:bluescarf:
BEEP AHM

Postby gwentbluebirds » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:40 pm

:wave: lol we all like thebeers up on the bus that's the one part of the trip. Its how u manage it when you get there :bluescarf:
gwentbluebirds

Return to General Chat